Unity Robin Morningwood Adventure: The Whellcum's Secret [v2.0.11] [Grizzly Gamer Studio]

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes

doihawo

Nov 23, 2018
Need help, I was trying to do the dodoro side mission but the len didn’t came off, like i use the extractor and the game show that the len is gone but I don’t have it in my inventory and now can’t progress

dotted_leaf

Apr 15, 2021
hi everyone, can someone help me edit my save file? i just want to add money
i have a post regarding about how to edit savefile and the corresponding 'codes' of resources. just go back a few pages. i edited it on saveeditonline, the link that lovely posted

BleedingHeart

Nov 20, 2021
i have a post regarding about how to edit savefile and the corresponding 'codes' of resources. just go back a few pages. i edited it on saveeditonline, the link that lovely posted
I'm not familiar on how to do this process, would u mind explaining? im having trouble

dotted_leaf

Apr 15, 2021
so the only sex related scene on the latest update is the battle with the king right? because all the confession were just wholesome right? because i didnt confess to all of them yet and i wont bother anymore i think if there's no sex related stuff that will happen

rafaelbrow

Jun 17, 2022
Save with unlocked all sniffing gallery(underwear collection, sniffets). In the Book of Robin unlocked all pictures except the last line (as I understand it for the King, but relations with him are not available in v0.10.13).
No Strip Lucky cards. I'm not sure that I will undertake to open all the cards.
I also did not search for musical scrolls.

How to install:
1. Download and install the game
2. Open the game and find a new game, select 1 slot to save
3. Close the game and go to the explorer along the path - C:\Users\%username%\AppData\LocalLow\GrizzlyGamerStudio\Robin Morningwood Adventure (just paste this into the explorer)
4. Extract the save file from the zip-archive, move it to the path and rewrite the file

Last edited:

starcrushedvega

Oct 6, 2019
Save with unlocked all sniffing gallery(underwear collection, sniffets). In the Book of Robin unlocked all pictures except the last line (as I understand it for the King, but relations with him are not available in v0.10.13).
No Strip Lucky cards. I'm not sure that I will undertake to open all the cards.
I also did not search for musical scrolls.
How do you add it to the save data on pc I cant seem to find the way

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes