Unity Robin Morningwood Adventure: The Whellcum's Secret [v2.0.11] [Grizzly Gamer Studio]

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Lol, I thought you got stuck in the game.
Unfortunately that's it, the whole game loop is just very repetitive and boring,
since you are not hooked by the arts / sex scenes, and you are not really into those mini-games although you don't hate them, there's nothing more for you.

There's no tip can improve your experience with this game.
The walk-through is just there to save the time you'd spend on "trial and error", or if you get stuck. For reference I didn't use any walkthrough and it was still very easy for me.

Or if you just want to skip the combat / make it trivial, You NEED to use the dictionary to see their weakness, use cheats to give you materials.
The saves is in
%userprofile%\appdata\locallow\GrizzlyGamerStudio\Robin Morningwood Adventure
load the save into a save editor, such as
Thanks. I'll try to go further with the next update.

Good continuation.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Hello.

Thanks. I'll try to go further with the next update.

Good continuation.
In case you are talking about "Robin Morningwood Adventure",
It's a finished game if you play on PC with V2.0.11 (DLC). The latest is V2.0.13 but those are just minor bug fixes.
If you play on mobile (v1.1.0), you need to buy the DLC yourself since there's no crack.
Either way there are no more "updates".

jay390

Oct 7, 2020
How do I get the key for the lens extractor?
if I remember properly, you gotta progress the Horace story line, till the point when he asks you to pick up something for the dog from his house when you deliver it to the pet, he will give you the key to get the lent extractor.
you might have reached the point and missed when were given this side quest, since it doesn't give you visual hints.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ayal

jay390

Oct 7, 2020
is there a game you would recommend? I would like something enjoyable as the experience given by this one, but there's a lot of trash to just go into myself digging into it the pile of gay games

Reactions: Zyoi

HarbingerofChaos111

Apr 9, 2023
if I remember properly, you gotta progress the Horace story line, till the point when he asks you to pick up something for the dog from his house when you deliver it to the pet, he will give you the key to get the lent extractor.
you might have reached the point and missed when were given this side quest, since it doesn't give you visual hints.
I've got the key but I don't know where to use it for. Is it a door or a chest?

Ayal

Apr 9, 2020
I have the first 3 parts of Horace (his pants) finished but the 4th one is locked and I can't work out what I am meant to do.

jay390

Oct 7, 2020
I have the first 3 parts of Horace (his pants) finished but the 4th one is locked and I can't work out what I am meant to do.
TBH I do not recall all the condition you need to meet to get this side quest BUT
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, check those places if you get no interaction that means you haven't reached the point were this quest is given, either you will need to progress the main story a bit more I am 80% sure you don't need to finish the whole main storyline but you have to be late on the game, so that might be why

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes