Unity Robin Morningwood Adventure: The Whellcum's Secret [v2.0.11] [Grizzly Gamer Studio]

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes

LittleFrogpt

Jul 23, 2023
Everytime I click on play a black screen appears and nothing happens. Is anyone having a similar issue or found a solution?

lalalari

Aug 6, 2024
View attachment 693428

Overview:
Play Robin, who, after a long travel, discovers the village of Whellcum. But there is something strange about this place... Only gay villagers... you hear about a tyrant king... What's going on here? You quickly have to help the villagers, build your own house and discover the secret of Whellcum through many erotic and funny situations. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY... you can collect underwear from the villagers to SNIFF them. Sniffing underwear allows you to relive the hottest memories of the previous owner. So... GET READY TO SNIFF!​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-19
Release Date: 2024-03-18
Developer: Grizzly Gamer Studio - F95zone - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 2.0.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

To play use steamclient_loader_64.exe located in folder experimental_steamclient.

DOWNLOAD
Win (64-bit): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac (v0.9.14): - - - MEGA -
Android (v1.1.0): - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -

Community Translator (v1.1.):
- - - - - WORKUPLOAD

orphen125 & satanenok thanks for the link

View attachment 693462 View attachment 693463 View attachment 693464 View attachment 693465 View attachment 693466 View attachment 693467 View attachment 693468
does anyone have the new version for Mac? maybe also with the dlc? mind sharing :) ?

TheBoss756

May 5, 2022
Everytime I click on play a black screen appears and nothing happens. Is anyone having a similar issue or found a solution?
I've been having this problem as well. I've tried this version as well with no luck but it may work for you.
Courtesy to lovely ppl over csrin

• To run the game use "experimental_steamclient\steamclient_loader_64.exe"
  • To make a Desktop shortcut with the proper icon use "experimental_steamclient\000-INSTALL-000\create_shortcut.bat"
This should be the final version since the dev stopped updating for quite sometime.
Both DLCs are included:
- Behind the (hot) scenes
- Attack of the gay clones
-------------------------------------
Side Note for non-PC users:
There's no Cracked itch nor android version available afaik.
This game requires a single-use activation code, and it's only cracked thanks to steam conventional cracking tools.
If you are not on PC and you want to play the game, You have to buy it yourself.

firepeacr

Mar 1, 2020
Courtesy to lovely ppl over csrin

• To run the game use "experimental_steamclient\steamclient_loader_64.exe"
  • To make a Desktop shortcut with the proper icon use "experimental_steamclient\000-INSTALL-000\create_shortcut.bat"
This should be the final version since the dev stopped updating for quite sometime.
Both DLCs are included:
- Behind the (hot) scenes
- Attack of the gay clones
-------------------------------------
Side Note for non-PC users:
There's no Cracked itch nor android version available afaik.
This game requires a single-use activation code, and it's only cracked thanks to steam conventional cracking tools.
If you are not on PC and you want to play the game, You have to buy it yourself.
I got "Unable to patch Registry (HKLM)" error whenever I opened the steamclient_loader_64.exe but work normally with steamclient_loader_32.exe while my PC is x64. Does anyone knows how to fix this ?

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RobinMorningwoodAdventureTheWhellcumsSecret-2.0.11
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Terifficallylame

May 6, 2023
This game feels very cozy, it's relaxing, there are studs and orcs, we can fuck or get fucked by them, what more can I ask? The relationships between characters felt very much healthier than a lot of other nsfw games' in general despite being very polygamous in nature, to me, it felt like living in a utopia.

Lukas4

Jul 18, 2021
Does anyone have a save file with all the underwear and sniffets unlocked? Kronos and Bad Bitch mode is a bit too hard.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

The plot and samples made me come. I've been wanting to try for a while and I have mixed feelings after playing.

The worldbuilding is correct.
The characters are different and lovely.
The plot is interesting and original.
The art is alright.

The protagonist reaches a new village during his travel. He decides to join in after learning its specifities and wants to discover more about what is happening there.
The flow of events is nice and progressive, though I didn't go that far yet.
The characters have all good personalities. Having only the answers from NPCs outside choices is very strange (I was even wondering if the MC was mute at first).
The art is average : it's not that appealing but it's not ugly either. They all look different, which is a plus when searching for someone. Even the ennemies change inside the same tribe if they are different.
The sex scenes are very varied. There's many kinks represented (everything can happen from foreplay to sex, even specific ones). The animations aren't bad, though very repetitive for battles.
The mini games are amusing and varied. The postal sorting is more difficult when the colors are similar. The wood cutting is challenging when using the mouse only (for the double cut). Having meat when hitting soldiers is off putting (are they just meat shields?).
The battles are easy to understand, a little more difficult as the game progress.
It was wonderful to be able to play in my own language, makes understanding easier, though it's still in english when we reach each level.

The start is strange. Having the illusion of choice was unnecessary.
I had fun for a while but now I have reached the end of what I could do : in order to win against the wolfie and the normal orc (not the twink), I have to upgrade my gear, which is impossible since I can't gather the necessary items (silver). The items from the stall of Barto aren't helpful either and we lose a round when we use them. So I can't complete the main quest (missing anvil) and the secondary quest (missing harpoon). I also increased all the unlocked relationships to the max.

I'll stop at it for now since I have no idea how to overcome this and have other games to try and/or play.

Good continuation.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Hello.

The plot and samples made me come. I've been wanting to try for a while and I have mixed feelings after playing.

The worldbuilding is correct.
The characters are different and lovely.
The plot is interesting and original.
The art is alright.

The protagonist reaches a new village during his travel. He decides to join in after learning its specifities and wants to discover more about what is happening there.
The flow of events is nice and progressive, though I didn't go that far yet.
The characters have all good personalities. Having only the answers from NPCs outside choices is very strange (I was even wondering if the MC was mute at first).
The art is average : it's not that appealing but it's not ugly either. They all look different, which is a plus when searching for someone. Even the ennemies change inside the same tribe if they are different.
The sex scenes are very varied. There's many kinks represented (everything can happen from foreplay to sex, even specific ones). The animations aren't bad, though very repetitive for battles.
The mini games are amusing and varied. The postal sorting is more difficult when the colors are similar. The wood cutting is challenging when using the mouse only (for the double cut). Having meat when hitting soldiers is off putting (are they just meat shields?).
The battles are easy to understand, a little more difficult as the game progress.
It was wonderful to be able to play in my own language, makes understanding easier, though it's still in english when we reach each level.

The start is strange. Having the illusion of choice was unnecessary.
I had fun for a while but now I have reached the end of what I could do : in order to win against the wolfie and the normal orc (not the twink), I have to upgrade my gear, which is impossible since I can't gather the necessary items (silver). The items from the stall of Barto aren't helpful either and we lose a round when we use them. So I can't complete the main quest (missing anvil) and the secondary quest (missing harpoon). I also increased all the unlocked relationships to the max.

I'll stop at it for now since I have no idea how to overcome this and have other games to try and/or play.

Good continuation.
The arts are actually good and has its own characteristics, art direction is also very solid. Might just not be your thing.
Beating the fights is more about using the right move to attack their weaknesses (like "rock paper scissors"). You shouldn't be locked out of materials, the equipment you can make is sufficient to beat the enemies you are facing.
There's an old you can check for such information, not sure if there's a new one for the DLC.
The problem with the game is actually the tedious grind you need to do - in the form of lacklustre mini-games, which render the game super boring very quick.....Which I don't think is a problem for you since you like grind-fest html games.

Tho I agree with you about the "illusion of choice", that's a very bad habit many developers have.
It's so prevalent it almost like all these devs are trolling intentionally, rather than just incompetent.

BTW, their new game Terry and the cold pizza retain the same art-style of RMA,
IMO is much more appealing than their other new game Surviving Purge, which is too.....inflationary?
Both of their new games seems would'v better gameplay - A tower-defence, and a card-deck-builder. Can't wait to see more :p

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

The arts are actually good and has its own characteristics, art direction is also very solid. Might just not be your thing.
Beating the fights is more about using the right move to attack their weaknesses (like "rock paper scissors"). You shouldn't be locked out of materials, the equipment you can make is sufficient to beat the enemies you are facing.
There's an old you can check for such information, not sure if there's a new one for the DLC.
The problem with the game is actually the tedious grind you need to do - in the form of lacklustre mini-games, which render the game super boring very quick.....Which I don't think is a problem for you since you like grind-fest html games.

Tho I agree with you about the "illusion of choice", that's a very bad habit many developers have.
It's so prevalent it almost like all these devs are trolling intentionally, rather than just incompetent.

BTW, their new game Terry and the cold pizza retain the same art-style of RMA,
IMO is much more appealing than their other new game Surviving Purge, which is too.....inflationary?
Both of their new games seems would'v better gameplay - A tower-defence, and a card-deck-builder. Can't wait to see more :p
I didn't say the art was bad. I said it wasn't appealing. The characters build is more or less the same (the orc twink isn't even a twink...), their faces have most of the time the same expression (outside blushing but it isn't during sex) and their mouths opened like they are doing sport and searching their breath is off putting. I find the descriptions more exciting, whether during battles or when an event occur.

For those battles, I cum first before having a chance of winning. I'm not at the stage of having unlocked the necessary actions for their weaknesses, contrary to Barto or the orc twink (I found them and I'm even remembered on normal mode). It's either a little or they just appreciate it (not anything very efficient yet).
Silver can't be bought or gained. I have a short double axe, a steel cockring and an elf's plug and it still seems not enough. That's why I wanted to buy the iron hammer, to have a better chance at winning but I only have 3 silvers, not sure how got them by the way. The items from Barto's stall aren't useful either.

It's not that I particularly like grind fest html games. I don't mind grind if I know what is needed, where it's leading (in short : a goal). Grinding for grinding becomes uninteresting very quick (I can stock up in advance but it isn't amusing, even more if there's nothing fun while doing it). The mini games are nice though and it's a good change of pace from chaining battles.

Good continuation.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Hello.

I didn't say the art was bad. I said it wasn't appealing. The characters build is more or less the same (the orc twink isn't even a twink...), their faces have most of the time the same expression (outside blushing but it isn't during sex) and their mouths opened like they are doing sport and searching their breath is off putting. I find the descriptions more exciting, whether during battles or when an event occur.

For those battles, I cum first before having a chance of winning. I'm not at the stage of having unlocked the necessary actions for their weaknesses, contrary to Barto or the orc twink (I found them and I'm even remembered on normal mode). It's either a little or they just appreciate it (not anything very efficient yet).
Silver can't be bought or gained. I have a short double axe, a steel cockring and an elf's plug and it still seems not enough. That's why I wanted to buy the iron hammer, to have a better chance at winning but I only have 3 silvers, not sure how got them by the way. The items from Barto's stall aren't useful either.

It's not that I particularly like grind fest html games. I don't mind grind if I know what is needed, where it's leading (in short : a goal). Grinding for grinding becomes uninteresting very quick (I can stock up in advance but it isn't amusing, even more if there's nothing fun while doing it). The mini games are nice though and it's a good change of pace from chaining battles.

Good continuation.
The art is "Not appealing to you". It has a simple but unique style and in fact quite sexually appealing. IMO you probably don't like arts that's ... "cartoonish".
Tho I agree, no game can enliven a scene with animation / Art alone, text is often the define factor.
That's why "writing" is so important even when it's not a "Text-based" game.
(Yeah, those "twinks" are actually "twunks".)

I can't remember clearly, but it seems you stuck pretty early in the game, which indicates there are mechanics you don't fully understand. Did you explore all possible areas?
In one area there are enemies that are tougher than the rest. If you really are stuck, you should try to raise love with villagers to unlock new areas.
The dictionary has all the info you would've needed, from battle to materials to unlocks.

Also, by "Grind-fest" I meant the process of Grind itself is repetitive, tedious and boring.
Whether it has "a goal" is irrelevant. Besides, how you justify the "Goal" is totally subjective, varies largely among players.
In RMA, those mini-games are only somewhat interesting if you only need to play them once or twice. But it requires you to replay a ton, plus they are the only "gameplay" here which makes it worse, is the main complaint from most players.

Edit: Forgot to mention, most players just use Save Editor / Cheat Engine to bypass the unreasonable amount of grind the game ask you to do.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Oliz82

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

The art is "Not appealing to you". It has a simple but unique style and in fact quite sexually appealing. IMO you probably don't like arts that's ... "cartoonish".
Tho I agree, no game can enliven a scene with animation / Art alone, text is often the define factor.
That's why "writing" is so important even when it's not a "Text-based" game.
(Yeah, those "twinks" are actually "twunks".)
I replied on that point because you made it sound like I said it was ugly. The backgrounds are well done by the way.
While I prefer a more realistic approach when it comes to erotic drawings, I also saw western artists able to do it better. I even found games with pixel art more exciting than this one. So it's a me thing with this game or it's just something with the earlier parts.

I can't remember clearly, but it seems you stuck pretty early in the game, which indicates there are mechanics you don't fully understand. Did you explore all possible areas?
In one area there are enemies that are tougher than the rest. If you really are stuck, you should try to raise love with villagers to unlock new areas.
The dictionary has all the info you would've needed, from battle to materials to unlocks.
Yeah I explored all available areas (the city and 4 for materials with only the forest completely unlocked), talked to every NPC and increased relationships as much as possible (I finished Hubert, Orderic, Gregor and Ghart; I only have padlocks left) and bought everything available (weapons, dildos and underwears, the cockrings being gifted).
I could continue to battle and unlock more actions but until when? Having a game over for just losing a fight with the wolfie guarding the anvil necessary for the smithy is discouraging.
That's why I came here for tips, though I'll definitely find a solution with time, which I don't have actually. The dictionnary seems too much of a spoiler so early in the game.

Also, by "Grind-fest" I meant the process of Grind itself is repetitive, tedious and boring.
Whether it has "a goal" is irrelevant. Besides, how you justify the "Goal" is totally subjective, varies largely among players.
In RMA, those mini-games are only somewhat interesting if you only need to play them once or twice. But it requires you to replay a ton, plus they are the only "gameplay" here which makes it worse, is the main complaint from most players.
I'm talking about unlocking content or reaching the next step when I talk about goal (in Young Marcus, it's every 20 points; in Grizzly Grove, it's the same idea though I don't remember the numbers; in Just Bro or Cool Peng's games, you have to farm the required relationship points). Here, it's unlocking the storylines of each NPC, collecting the materials necessary for reparations, completing quests and gathering the underwears for the gallery.
I don't get why the mini games are so hated. I found them more fun than the battles, which are very repetitive.

Edit: Forgot to mention, most players just use Save Editor / Cheat Engine to bypass the unreasonable amount of grind the game ask you to do.
I don't even know how to do that. Even if I could use it, that's just cheating, which is something I don't like, unless I'm really in a pinch for a long time. Even the ones included in games like the energy in Young Marcus leave me with a bad taste because I feel like I'm not playing but just going through.
I prefer playing the games as intended, though I don't mind some sort of walkthrough when it's really specific.

Good continuation.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Hello.

I replied on that point because you made it sound like I said it was ugly. The backgrounds are well done by the way.
While I prefer a more realistic approach when it comes to erotic drawings, I also saw western artists able to do it better. I even found games with pixel art more exciting than this one. So it's a me thing with this game or it's just something with the earlier parts.

Yeah I explored all available areas (the city and 4 for materials with only the forest completely unlocked), talked to every NPC and increased relationships as much as possible (I finished Hubert, Orderic, Gregor and Ghart; I only have padlocks left) and bought everything available (weapons, dildos and underwears, the cockrings being gifted).
I could continue to battle and unlock more actions but until when? Having a game over for just losing a fight with the wolfie guarding the anvil necessary for the smithy is discouraging.
That's why I came here for tips, though I'll definitely find a solution with time, which I don't have actually. The dictionnary seems too much of a spoiler so early in the game.

I'm talking about unlocking content or reaching the next step when I talk about goal (in Young Marcus, it's every 20 points; in Grizzly Grove, it's the same idea though I don't remember the numbers; in Just Bro or Cool Peng's games, you have to farm the required relationship points). Here, it's unlocking the storylines of each NPC, collecting the materials necessary for reparations, completing quests and gathering the underwears for the gallery.
I don't get why the mini games are so hated. I found them more fun than the battles, which are very repetitive.

I don't even know how to do that. Even if I could use it, that's just cheating, which is something I don't like, unless I'm really in a pinch for a long time. Even the ones included in games like the energy in Young Marcus leave me with a bad taste because I feel like I'm not playing but just going through.
I prefer playing the games as intended, though I don't mind some sort of walkthrough when it's really specific.

Good continuation.
Lol, I thought you got stuck in the game.
Unfortunately that's it, the whole game loop is just very repetitive and boring,
since you are not hooked by the arts / sex scenes, and you are not really into those mini-games although you don't hate them, there's nothing more for you.

There's no tip can improve your experience with this game.
The walk-through is just there to save the time you'd spend on "trial and error", or if you get stuck. For reference I didn't use any walkthrough and it was still very easy for me.

Or if you just want to skip the combat / make it trivial, You NEED to use the dictionary to see their weakness, use cheats to give you materials.
The saves is in
%userprofile%\appdata\locallow\GrizzlyGamerStudio\Robin Morningwood Adventure
load the save into a save editor, such as

Reactions: Oliz82
4.00 star(s) 14 Votes