Unity Robin Morningwood Adventure: The Whellcum's Secret [v2.0.4] [Grizzly Gamer Studio]

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes

GrizzlyGamer

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
Hello guys, sorry, we are still in development.
The game will be released in late september.
You can stay tuned on our twitter page : or on .

We will release the patreon at the same moment :)

Jul 27, 2020

I played just a little, but I liked what i saw. Just one question... Will all the characters be versatile or? Because, most of the games that put fixed top or bottom characters always put the ones I really want to see bottoming to be only tops. Like I said I didnt played that much, but since the tag have anal sex, I think that there will be a lot of scenes like that. I didnt saw many characters until now, but, I would like to see all of them topping and bottoming. mostly Grant. I would love to see Grant bottoming, but since the first thing its said about him its that he has a big dick, it all points to him being top only. Well, at least its what all the other games would do. I hope that's different here. If I had to choose between then topping and bottoming, I would like all the other characters to be the bottom, or else, I would just the the main character being the bottom again and again. This considering that only the main character would have scenes, but, for what I saw already, it isnt that way. But I still hope to see all of the characters bottoming at least one time. I like to see vers guys, even in games.

Last edited:

KREEEEP

Dec 29, 2019
the developer said that the final version of the game will come out last week of september or first week of october

GrizzlyGamer

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
victor.major29 The characters all have a preference, some are tops, some are bottoms, and others are vers. I can't tell you who's what yet. But we can't make sex scenes with everybody being one time top, and the other bottom. It would be too much work for Stewy (the animator).

Reactions: partanen

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019

Will you be able to release it on steam?

Jul 27, 2020
victor.major29 The characters all have a preference, some are tops, some are bottoms, and others are vers. I can't tell you who's what yet. But we can't make sex scenes with everybody being one time top, and the other bottom. It would be too much work for Stewy (the animator).
I understand the logistics to that. But that's really a bummer for me. Damps my excitement for the game.

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
I can't wait for the full release of your game in October and i hope you will continue to add more nsfw contents and to your game and i love your game and i am a bigfan of your game and i am from the Philippines keep up the good work grizzlygamer

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
I hope the October full release of the game will also have a 32bit version cause my laptop is only 32bit windows 7

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Can anyone pls help me how to fix this problem i have installed the 32bit installer of the 3.1d demo on my 32bit x86 laptop but when I tried to run the game this message always appear can anyone help me fix this problem

GrizzlyGamer

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
Can anyone pls help me how to fix this problem i have installed the 32bit installer of the 3.1d demo on my 32bit x86 laptop but when I tried to run the game this message always appear can anyone help me fix this problem
huh... That's my fault... I forgot to change to compilation path to make the setup. So it's actually the 64b version you have there. I'll upload the correct version. I'm really sorry!

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes