Unity Robin Morningwood Adventure: The Whellcum's Secret [v2.0.4] [Grizzly Gamer Studio]

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes

Kallumin

Jan 2, 2018
I'm dumb and can't figure out how to write a review. Because I would write a glowing one of the demo! The game is charming, the NPCs are funny and also very hot. The gameplay loop is my jam, collecting resources to rebuild/repair buildings, furnish your house, buy equipment, etc. This would be an enjoyable little RPG without the sexy elements. But of course, the lewd stuff makes it even better. It's fun to figure out what your opponent likes, whether they're more a top or a bottom, and the scenes are really hot. Also leveling up to learn new sex moves is again a very RPG thing, I love it. The demo is surprisingly big imho, and made me really excited for the full game. I will definitely buy it, the devs deserve my money for their great work with this.

Edit: Would be really nice of the OP to update the first post with the new, vastly improved demo to put Robin Morningwood to the top of the latest updates. This game deserves a little push :)

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Can't wait for Oct 1. But at this age of gaming, no game comes out as a whole / finished at initial release ...

GrizzlyGamer

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
I'm dumb and can't figure out how to write a review. Because I would write a glowing one of the demo! The game is charming, the NPCs are funny and also very hot. The gameplay loop is my jam, collecting resources to rebuild/repair buildings, furnish your house, buy equipment, etc. This would be an enjoyable little RPG without the sexy elements. But of course, the lewd stuff makes it even better. It's fun to figure out what your opponent likes, whether they're more a top or a bottom, and the scenes are really hot. Also leveling up to learn new sex moves is again a very RPG thing, I love it. The demo is surprisingly big imho, and made me really excited for the full game. I will definitely buy it, the devs deserve my money for their great work with this.

Edit: Would be really nice of the OP to update the first post with the new, vastly improved demo to put Robin Morningwood to the top of the latest updates. This game deserves a little push :)
Thank you very much for your kind words! This game is our baby for 3 years now, and we're thrilled to see how people love it :D

GoodLord9

Mar 6, 2020
I signed up for this game on kickstarter early and I'm so happy I did.

I played through the available content in the demo so far, and might actually go stock up materials for the other guys so I can unlock stuff on September 1st haha

ChickenBoy1969

Aug 30, 2019
GrizzlyGamer - I'm so happy you've updated the Demo! - I Have played the new demo and can say I'm absolutely rapt with it - I cant wait to give you some money for the full version - I have a possible bug report for the Mac version of the game though - you can Duel with Ghart but the sprites for his character are missing and are only white placeholders; if you work through the duel, the game doesnt allow you to exit the fight sequence.

GrizzlyGamer

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
GrizzlyGamer - I'm so happy you've updated the Demo! - I Have played the new demo and can say I'm absolutely rapt with it - I cant wait to give you some money for the full version - I have a possible bug report for the Mac version of the game though - you can Duel with Ghart but the sprites for his character are missing and are only white placeholders; if you work through the duel, the game doesnt allow you to exit the fight sequence.
Thank you very much ^^
Thanks for the bug, but we've solved it in the newest build (3.2), wich you can find on out itch.io page:

ChickenBoy1969

Aug 30, 2019
is this demo version? thank's
Yes :) Demo version 3.2D (pretty sure the D is for Demo) - It has a significant amount of game-play, mini-games and places to explore, you'll get an introduction to the play style and teasers of tasks and the story arc from the full game (Release date is October 1 at this stage)

ChickenBoy1969

Aug 30, 2019
If anyone's using the MAC version of the Demo game - you may want to delete your saves from older demo versions before playing - heres the folder that your saves are being stored in - /Users/[your User Name]/Library/Application Support/com.Company.ProductName/*.rma

Some settings (like player location) are kept in the preferences - /~Library/Preferences/com.Company.ProductName.plist - this may also need to be removed to reset the game back to its absolute defaults.

Lovely_Pony

May 30, 2020
Hello Guys,

We've released a new major update. You can get more infos on what's changed and the download links here:
I already love this game so much, I can't wait until October, thanks for being so kind.:love::)

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes