Unity Robin Morningwood Adventure: The Whellcum's Secret [v2.0.4] [Grizzly Gamer Studio]

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes

sikaka

Dec 31, 2019
Lucky to be in a position where I can just buy it and be done with it.

Respect the work he's put in so not going to be posting it... at least for a while. Developers deserve all the sales they get, ESPECIALLY during the initial launch it's important.

Reactions: Sir Tain

Furrygay896

Jan 19, 2018
Lucky to be in a position where I can just buy it and be done with it.

Respect the work he's put in so not going to be posting it... at least for a while. Developers deserve all the sales they get, ESPECIALLY during the initial launch it's important.
I agree, he worked so hard for the game so let not post the game here for a while

GrizzlyGamer

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
I everyone, we understand 32$ can be quite an important amount of money once converted to your currency, but there isn't much we can do about it for the moment.
What we recommend though, is to wait for the Patreon version (12$), that will be available when Patreon have finished their review.

Reactions: theda111

portia89

Nov 3, 2018
I everyone, we understand 32$ can be quite an important amount of money once converted to your currency, but there isn't much we can do about it for the moment.
What we recommend though, is to wait for the Patreon version (12$), that will be available when Patreon have finished their review.
no problem, we want to support you :)

sikaka

Dec 31, 2019
just wondering though...
is the 32 including the coming updates?

Yes its 32 now for instant access with all updates or wait and pay 12/mo on patreon.

Patreon is better if you just want to get now then cancel and wait for final release but itch is better if you want to play throughout the rest of dev imo.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
That's why we are thinking of publishing it there (and on google play), when the development will be over, but not before.
So you'll only consider to make it to steam after you've done all updates (I thought you meant after release lol)? Do you have a road-map of sort about how long will the post-release updates last?

sikaka

Dec 31, 2019
How's the final version? :D
There was a bug with demo saves not populating quests properly in the full version...

They've released a fix and so I'm waiting on that fix to judge cause I was pretty underwhelmed with only having 1 quest compared to the demo version. Hoping there's a LOT more content with this fix but cant say yet.

edit: yah looks like there’s lots more content. When I fixed the forge I got new quest new story element and like 4 Other areas to explore/beat as well as unlocking striplucky. I think it’s safe to say there will be more to unlock after that so I’d say is pretty good for amount of content.

personally I’m not sure how much I agree with all of the design choices but it’s a solid release

Last edited:

Lovely_Pony

May 30, 2020
You could make some sweepstakes and distribute some access keys to the game.

Gamerboyfan99

Jul 2, 2017
" but there isn't much we can do about it for the moment. "

ummm you set the price so there is something you can do about it?

sikaka

Dec 31, 2019
" but there isn't much we can do about it for the moment. "

ummm you set the price so there is something you can do about it?
By that they mean how long it takes Patreon to approve their page. Once that’s in people can grab a one month pledge and then cancel till release if they want for a more budget friendly option.

People are just upset that the final release price is what they have to pay for the unfinished product which is fair. Personally though I’d rather pay the 32 now and get all the updates instead of doing 12/mo for the next year if I want to keep trying the new builds lol. The final price wasn’t a secret it’s just that most don’t want to pre order it

portia89

Nov 3, 2018
Meh. It leaked. I'm not putting it here since it might get taken down (and I was willing to pay for it if the price was lower) but... I'm not feeling it :/
Too much repetition with the mini-games, and the story simply isn't very interesting. It's still a very nice project and you can tell that a lot of work has gone into it. If you can support it and that's your kind of game, go for it!

Reactions: lompfy

lompfy

Feb 24, 2020
I think this is fine. What I'm really looking forward for all the cgs.

Last edited:

GrizzlyGamer

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
no updates for now, but we don't imagine it should take long. Hopefully tomorow is the day *crossing fingers*

lompfy

Feb 24, 2020
Will the patreon be kept at 12? If I subscribe to patreon in a couple of months, will I be able to pick the base game and all the updates up to that point?

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes