Unity Robin Morningwood Adventure: The Whellcum's Secret [v2.0.4] [Grizzly Gamer Studio]

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes

OldBear

May 23, 2020
as generous as any developer can be, he might offer couple of releases .. but then, if he did so, how are we going to support him?
i'm patroning the game only if i get a confirmation of continuous and steady updates till a certain date.. hopefully something like 2022

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

All lewd stuff finds its way to The 'Zone...

...although it may take some time and some Uploaders may take their time before sharing but eventually and in the end. );D
:devilish:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sedra and TazzyBR

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
As OP said, you really can't stop pirates if the goods are well-made (even the so-called "impossible to crack" <Meat Log Mountain> eventually find it's way into pirates' treasure room). But it'll take a while since its Devs are also here.

Games ain't necessity, those willing to pay for it will always pay (which is the best way to ensure more awesome games to be made), whose don't wanna pay will always find other way or just walk away (which you rly can't do anything about).

That said, I'm not sure why they didn't make it available on steam, the game is so well made (and it's an actual game, compare to many other steam "games"), I'm sure it'll sell well there.

Reactions: Lovely_Pony

GrizzlyGamer

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
I reassure you, we perfectly know our game is going to get distributed. Here or elsewhere.
And we know that the game not being on steam is a bummer for some people. That's why we are thinking of publishing it there (and on google play), when the development will be over, but not before.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
But don't forget , Grizzly. Put some dirty high price and get paid great time. Applies to Steam, too, btw. Good price tag is probably some 9,99-19,99$ in both.

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes