4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

dueassbro

Feb 25, 2024
Kinda wanna download the new ver, but im afraid with all the damn infected releases lately. Has the latest version been scanned?

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
that's just plain stupid :confused:
all these mechanics, VAs, options for an off-screen action? WHYYY?
who da fuk gets off with sending kids to orphanage?!!!
Hey, I don't shame you for getting off on mindbreaking and impregnating girls.
Don't shame me for getting off on knowing the resulting children are going to be cared for by someone.
Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to stroke my meat while browsing celebrity donations to charitable causes.

Mar 18, 2019
With Sofi, if belly squirt is turned off after cumming twice in her ass the cum actually comes out of her mouth. Is there anyway to turn the inflation off so we can actually see that?

Hare Krishna

Jan 2, 2019
Any way to play it on android?
In short, for most people, no*.

There are two big issues to overcome: 1) most windows games use an x86 architecture and most android phones have an ARM processor 2) Windows isn't Unix based whereas Android is. That means you need software to bridge both issues such as wine to go Windows->Unix and another piece of emulation software to go from x86 to ARM. If you understood the prior issues then check out the EmulationOnAndroid subreddit; otherwise, it's simpler to consider it impossible. Additionally, even if you get the emulation software working, you'll still need a beast of a phone to handle the emulation and then have to deal with software not designed for (e.g. aspect ratio among other things) small form factors.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
In short, for most people, no*.

There are two big issues to overcome: 1) most windows games use an x86 architecture and most android phones have an ARM processor 2) Windows isn't Unix based whereas Android is. That means you need software to bridge both issues such as wine to go Windows->Unix and another piece of emulation software to go from x86 to ARM. If you understood the prior issues then check out the EmulationOnAndroid subreddit; otherwise, it's simpler to consider it impossible. Additionally, even if you get the emulation software working, you'll still need a beast of a phone to handle the emulation and then have to deal with software not designed for (e.g. aspect ratio among other things) small form factors.
My boi asked a simple yes or no question and you left him questioning his existence lol

CRZman

Sep 28, 2017
I have no sound for the animals or girls on the two girl game, it is just music or minor sound effects like the flies and draining cum, is there a bug here? I should be getting sound from the animals and girls right?
Would be nice if an update came out that fixed that.
Just checked the sound folder and everything seems to be in there.
Hopefully someone updates the main post with the bugfix version sooner rather than later.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
My boi asked a simple yes or no question and you left him questioning his existence lol
Honestly, I'd prefer something in between so people just don't mindless ask if something's on android for something that obviously isn't on android. Sometimes the questions themselves can easily by googled like "Are there any Flash emulators for Android?". And then googling the error code if/when the emulator fails.

Reactions: ARango and yercat

ClockworkRBD

Dec 15, 2017
I wish there was a way to reset mindbreaking that doesn't require completely resetting save data. Hopefully that's what the pleasure lock thing does if the achievement to unlock it is ever fixed.

1er_nombre

Jul 28, 2021
Yeah the download section is a little confusing. If you just want the latest and greatest game, you probably only want "HoracesHoarseHorseWhores". Pretty sure "All" is both HoracesHoarseHorseWhores + Extras
Ok I'm going to review it, I thought it was a general everyone and the horse thing was another separate thing and the extras too. not that everyone was everything.

Masacre

Oct 1, 2017
Kinda wanna download the new ver, but im afraid with all the damn infected releases lately. Has the latest version been scanned?
If you are that worried I recommend you to install a virtual PC and have another PC inside your PC. In that way if they hack your system they only hack the fake PC.

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes