Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Anyone has full gallery save or maybe unlock? My saves don't work and I can't handle replaying it all from the start. :HideThePain:

Reactions: chaughton22

Kloyd

Dec 6, 2020
I'm having this bug that as soon as I launch the game on Android it launches and everything but I can't interact with the things like Start and stuff

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
Does Sandbox offers more sexual content than VN ?
Quote from review:
" Although Visual Novel gameplay is good, You are going to miss out scenes. So, It's best to choose Sandbox mode "

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
there is any way to unlock all the gallery or a wt mod?
I'd do it but ain't touching it until dev gets their shit together, it's a mess currently. I'll see if this new D+ is worth f'n with later. If so, I'll compile you folks something. A gallery unlock won't be a problem. A choice guide with all these messed up variables is another story. Regards.

meanmanatee

Oct 20, 2017
How do you get the last two Heather scenes in the gallery? I have been stuck on this despite having found all pics and getting the no more hints hint.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Is that something we can avoid or just "important to the story" kinda thing?
Ooo brother, that was long time ago (more than a year), and to be honest i have not played the game for some time, but the last time (v0.7B) there was a way to avoid all that (the father fucking the daughter), the time that i posted that there was no way to avoid, but the dev changed that, and now at least the daughter and the father there is a way to avoid, your friend fucking his girl in front of you, at least in the 0.7b there was no way to avoid, i have no idea if something changed.

Reactions: cib64

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I'd do it but ain't touching it until dev gets their shit together, it's a mess currently. I'll see if this new D+ is worth f'n with later. If so, I'll compile you folks something. A gallery unlock won't be a problem. A choice guide with all these messed up variables is another story. Regards.
what ya talking about?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
what ya talking about?
...asks the one with 5 or more URM pages just to sort out what's should be what but was completely borked in 7D? It was like this in previous versions too. Note that simply changing some variable values is one thing (the basis of a cheat mod), in-game stats/guide/wt is another. Apples and oranges.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Can MC bang his two adoptive mom (Julia/Momma) in the future like heather and holly? is it plan ? I hope so I am so jealous with MC's dad he already banged the two before he died

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Version 7D+ pc (Released 5 August)
Mega

Please update OP.
Is the version in OP same as what L0MBR0 shared, v0.7D vs v0.7D+?! If not could someone please update the OP with v0.7D+ links like nopy, mediafire, pixeldrain etc. cuz many of us can't download from mega.

Thanks.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Is the version in OP same as what L0MBR0 shared, v0.7D vs v0.7D+?! If not could someone please update the OP with v0.7D+ links like nopy, mediafire, pixeldrain etc. cuz many of us can't download from mega.

Thanks.
It's updated last nigh, as far as I remember. Though compressed version is still from 7d. There is no new content, just a few bugfixes.

Reactions: FAP369ZONE

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
ROCKING ROBIN [v0.7D] [Robbery1211] ORIGINAL SIZE 5.13GB
If you would like to support me you can do so by giving a like :)

Compressed version for WINDOWS/LINUX (952MB):MEGA Workupload
Compressed version for MAC (958MB):MEGA Workupload

Since the official compressed version of the new update wans't leaked I decided to make my own... almost regreted though, 730 webm files o_O

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.
is the compressed version 7D+ ?

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes