Elexion

Aug 14, 2017
Can I get a bit of guidance here? The wiki says the next step is to complete the prologue by doing all the "A new beginning" quests, and Mona's quest [under construction] is one of these, however the wiki says that this is unlocked by turning in and completing the prologue. I've tried where the sewer entrance is supposed to be, but nothing happens; is there something I have to activate? I've talked to all the Npcs in the guild
Wiki has info for the paid for version, we have the free version which is about 3 or more updates behind

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Sucks, but I guess it's a fair incentive to give the dev money. Gotta get dolla somehow.

What I really need is a vaginal breeding scene with the cute flygirl. I really, really hope that's in one of the future versions.

Aug 27, 2020
Sucks, but I guess it's a fair incentive to give the dev money. Gotta get dolla somehow.

What I really need is a vaginal breeding scene with the cute flygirl. I really, really hope that's in one of the future versions.
... you do realize what site we are on right? This is literally a torrent site, but I do agree with the second bit, she is great.
Most games will have the most updated version and say "please support devs" and then be done and keep f95 and the dev at least relatively happy. I understand but also it doesn't make sense given the piracy grey area the site is built on

Axelluu

Sep 8, 2018
anyone got any recommendations for free/cracked/zipped games like this? text based rpg with graphics so it's not entirely up to my imagination?

WarLedy

May 9, 2019
Does it make sense to pick up simple clothes without enchantments, that is, is there a buyer?

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
... you do realize what site we are on right? This is literally a torrent site, but I do agree with the second bit, she is great.
Most games will have the most updated version and say "please support devs" and then be done and keep f95 and the dev at least relatively happy. I understand but also it doesn't make sense given the piracy grey area the site is built on
It's a piracy site, yes, but the developer isn't building for pirates. Holding back updates to a select few who give them money is a perfectly rational way to balance the fact that they need to eat with the idea that the internet makes it impossible for any game to remain uncracked for long.

As long as the free updates keep coming out there's really no reason to complain, and it curtails piracy because the actual legit copy is also free and just a bit behind. It's the best middle ground.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
That's totally not how f95 (or any piracy site) works.
Also, you are not a "freebie user", you are a pirate who plunder digital goods.

If the game doesn't have an anti-piracy system, then you are at the mercy of some "legit owners" to share the goods.
It's not guaranteed to happen, I don't know where your "Most games will have the most updated version" comes from, you think them just drop from the sky?

If the game has an anti-piracy system, depends on how complicated, you are at the odds that some capable hands willing to crack. This will be a hassle if the game is a Work-In-Progress that put out updates regularly.

Again, you think stuff just come out of nowhere, and all you need to do is a half-assed "please support devs" to make it work?
That phrase basically holds no meaning: anyone who's willing to support will do without it; the rest you can't talk / force them into supporting anyway.

Also, whether the dev is charging money, which method(s) they use (Early access / Pay-wall / Exclusives / Mobile Gatcha / etc) is their own business, it's their work.
What matters is how audience deal with it.
And a "Early access Free game" is actually discouraging piracy since it'll eventually go free. Unless it's really popular and you get some user eager to share.

TLDR: It all depends on if there's someone sharing it.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Can I get a bit of guidance here? The wiki says the next step is to complete the prologue by doing all the "A new beginning" quests, and Mona's quest [under construction] is one of these, however the wiki says that this is unlocked by turning in and completing the prologue. I've tried where the sewer entrance is supposed to be, but nothing happens; is there something I have to activate? I've talked to all the Npcs in the guild
I think this is first release version, and wiki is a few releases ahead so it doesnt entirely apply to this one

anyone got any recommendations for free/cracked/zipped games like this? text based rpg with graphics so it's not entirely up to my imagination?
CoC1,2 and Trials in Tainted space can be found on this site, or

Lilith throne I don't recall it having any many (if any) pics its been a long time since Ive played

Degrees of Lewdity is also a decent one, once again no pics and its very difficult as everything tries and will rape you

EroToho is also a good one, no pics but its challenging and fun

Monster Girl Farmer - not exactly like the others, put alot of pictures and its text based aswell

Im sure ive played more but if youre looking for text based rpgs start with coc2/TiTs

Reactions: H8MyselfLoathing
Aug 27, 2020
CoC1,2 and Trials in Tainted space can be found on this site, or

Lilith throne I don't recall it having any many (if any) pics its been a long time since Ive played

Degrees of Lewdity is also a decent one, once again no pics and its very difficult as everything tries and will rape you

EroToho is also a good one, no pics but its challenging and fun

Monster Girl Farmer - not exactly like the others, put alot of pictures and its text based aswell

Im sure ive played more but if youre looking for text based rpgs start with coc2/TiTs
Yeah that pretty much sums what I've played, I'm what I consider to be finished with CoC 1 and Trials as is, Lilith's Throne is at a snail's pace for the foreseeable future, and I despise Savin's Cuckfest (CoC 2); and Degrees is just... not my thing (I play for a bit of a break from reality, not to have my ass broken in by fantasy as well as reality). I'll have to check out Ero Toho, but I'd like to add one I've started enjoying to the mix, called Dryad's Quest. I'm not typically someone into playing anything but a simulacrum of my ideal self (so male 99% of the time in rpgs), but the art and resource based (cum of course) rpg combat is pretty solid. I'd ask for other recs but I don't want to derail a thread cause I honestly respect the creator, as much as the easy leech in me wants to bitch and moan that something he got for free wasn't as good as something others are actually chipping in to make better.

Last edited:

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Yeah that pretty much sums what I've played, I'm what I consider to be finished with CoC 1 and Trials as is, Lilith's Throne is at a snail's pace for the foreseeable future, and I despise Savin's Cuckfest (CoC 2); and Degrees is just... not my thing (I play for a bit of a break from reality, not to have my ass broken in by fantasy as well as reality). I'll have to check out Ero Toho, but I'd like to add one I've started enjoying to the mix, called Dryad's Quest. I'm not typically someone into playing anything but a simulacrum of my ideal self (so male 99% of the time in rpgs), but the art and resource based (cum of course) rpg combat is pretty solid. I'd ask for other recs but I don't want to derail a thread cause I honestly respect the creator, as much as it sucks for the easy leech in me wants to complain that something he got for free wasn't as good as something others are actually chipping in to make better.
Ive played dryads quest too, you should try unholy arts i forgot to add that one
[Others] - [Completed] - EraTohoK [2022-06-05] [Wamekukyouzin] | F95zone
apparently people compare this to dwarven fortress

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
Seems to be a major bug in it where if an enemy cums it treats it as your char cumming and you lose instead.

Edit: Looks like its just because your max orgasms at the start is 0 and it looks at loss/win conditions when someone cums and since it sees you have a max of 0 you must have lost. If you put a point into max orgasms so that its 1, you will win the fight instead.

Last edited:
Reactions: H8MyselfLoathing
Aug 27, 2020
Nother bug encountered:
The game encountered an ERROR. In case you report a bug, please post the following:

v0.2.3.2 (09/06/2022), on (Wed, 29 Jun 2022 18:52:13 GMT) {previous: 'dungeon_f1_5_1', current: 'graveyard_0_n2'}: [You can't move to an unknown situation: female_slime_world_chat.]

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
Here's 0.2.3.2

Haven't played it yet, didn't pay for it, nobody should have to pay for any media (regardless if it's good or bad).
Unfortunately, in this capitalistic society, charging is often the only way creators can afford to spend the time creating media.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes