4.20 star(s) 14 Votes

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Played Iron version for a bit, restricted from visualizing the 250 zen magazines, and 1/3 of the new sex scene is blocked, otherwise met a game brakeing bug when fighting new boss.
i played free version on NG... well fuck them and their patreon wall

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Calm down bro. If i did this game i would do the same.
(Btw his computer is slow as hell and he is poor he deserves that.)
i just hate things like this but its understandable... but dudes making $1400 per month... converting to my country it mean about 6k... jesus thats a executive post job for me... i would love to do that too... i dont know how much is it in pinoy... he also make some cash before patreon (noted ARIA by vortex00)... well maybe life is really harsh there...

Reactions: botc76

TheBaron

Sep 6, 2017
i just hate things like this but its understandable... but dudes making $1400 per month... converting to my country it mean about 6k... jesus thats a executive post job for me... i would love to do that too... i dont know how much is it in pinoy... he also make some cash before patreon (noted ARIA by vortex00)... well maybe life is really harsh there...
You're right when ep2 was not released he was gaining 900$. Also he doesn't have a house. he has a backyard room in his cousins garden. His life is very hard i know.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017

someone rip it... ep 1 and 2 combined... not sure if scenes are patreon locked... havent got time to test it...

Reactions: xfirstninx

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Sweet. I just saw this game the other day while jerking it to some sweet Eyline Avari Rule 34. But I didn't get to try it out and then forgot about it. Thank you for reminding me. The Hentai Gods work in mysterious ways.

Last edited:
Reactions: Salamatama
4.20 star(s) 14 Votes