aquaregia99

Jul 2, 2019
One of the biggest tells for AI art is the arms/hands, mostly hands. If you look closely at some of the art you will see stubby/malformed fingers, extra fingers (dude looks like he has 6 at least), or missing arms (title picture holding shield, where is her left arm?).

Sacenergy

Jun 16, 2022
I love hentai games that are actually games, so a card game is a great concept and not that common yet. Good luck!

ShaderTerror

Apr 3, 2023
It's either AI or placeholders. Hopefully it's both and he's going to get real art eventually.

Because as is it's unbearable. Women look like scaled up dwarves.
Yeah, probably very early prototype with AI art placeholders.
Card based gameplay concept seems fine.

Reactions: joehoe

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022

Reactions: Ghost6boob9

SoloDallaS

Apr 24, 2023
Until there will be tags: impregnation, reproduction, pregnancy, rape, bestialyty, etc. I won't even consider it

Reactions: ska

Qwabado321

Apr 9, 2023
Check the "ai cg" tag. It is generated.

Art for a card game is probably one of the better uses, in my opinion. Issues of consistency are not quite as important for card art.
Better uses?
It looks like every other ai gen ever only even lower res and like it's half rendered lol

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Better uses?
It looks like every other ai gen ever only even lower res and like it's half rendered lol
Is this supposed to be related to the post you quoted?

In case you couldn’t understand the sentence I wrote:
Having consistent characters, proportions, objects, etc is something Generative AIs tend to fail at pretty badly. There are attempts at improving this (Loras/Control Net…), but even these aren’t that great.

Card art does not necessarily need consistency that way. Therefore, one of several downsides generated art has is sort-of negated. Ergo, it’s a better/simpler use compared to other attempts I’ve seen.

Reactions: flannan

BananaStroke

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2023
Hello everyone the Developer here,

I just want to clarify something:
Yes, the art is created with the help of AI, but there is still a lot of work done by myself in addition. I completely understand that many people don't like this and this is fine (you don't need to play a free game), but I hope it is not with the argument of it "stealing art" because you are currently using a pirate website ;)
I would love to replace all my art with art from an artist (it would make a lot of things easier for myself and let me animate it too), but I don't have any money for it. So you can either have a free game like this to enjoy or no game at all.
Also creating a game solo in the freetime is no easy task while updating and improving it at an acceptable speed.

Thanks also for the positive feedback some people left and if there are questions just shoot ahead.

Happy gaming
B.

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018

Yes, the art is created with the help of AI, but there is still a lot of work done by myself in addition. I completely understand that many people don't like this and this is fine (you don't need to play a free game), but I hope it is not with the argument of it "stealing art" because you are currently using a pirate website ;)
I would love to replace all my art with art from an artist (it would make a lot of things easier for myself and let me animate it too), but I don't have any money for it. So you can either have a free game like this to enjoy or no game at all.
Also creating a game solo in the freetime is no easy task while updating and improving it at an acceptable speed.

Thanks also for the positive feedback some people left and if there are questions just shoot ahead.

Happy gaming
B.
A lot of folks right now can't understand the difference between using art AI as a tool and using it as a cheat or crutch. It's pretty apparent when you have a consistent style and persistent characters that you're putting real work into it. Somewhere out there are still Luddites who will say that paint software is no-talent cheating compared to oil on canvas. Technology marches on regardless of their opinion. Your art looks great.

Dinglederper

Dec 19, 2020

Happy gaming
B.
No one is accusing you of stealing art, but that AI generated art is...not "there" yet. I've seen some good AI gen art, but it's like 1/1000 and the other 999 are horrific abominations. My suggestion is that if you're gonna use Stable Diffusion for your art, give it A LOT of iterations, and use your own intuition to pick the best ones; just slapping generate once or twice gives you deep uncanny valley shit (namely the "angry/confused/inquisitive" look almost all of the characters here have), and it's the definition of bland/uninspired (the slime girl looks less like a slime and more like some chick cosplaying the Green Giant).

Also note that you're walking into a VERY, VERY controversial field: most people see AI art as automatically disqualifying devs from charging for their product, because it's fucking lazy and arguably a scam to charge for something you didn't actually make (even if you drew the outlines/base picture). I would be extremely careful about how you proceed with this: no one should fault you if you're just making this for free, but know that using AI art will get you in hot water very quickly if you intend to use Patreon to profit from it.

All that said, good luck to you and I hope that if you plan on expanding this beyond AI art that it works out well for you.

A lot of folks right now can't understand the difference between using art AI as a tool and using it as a cheat or crutch. It's pretty apparent when you have a consistent style and persistent characters that you're putting real work into it. Somewhere out there are still Luddites who will say that paint software is no-talent cheating compared to oil on canvas. Technology marches on regardless of their opinion. Your art looks great.
Dude...sober up for a second and realize you're comparing tools that an artist has to use properly to make their art better and a program that literally makes the art for you.

Last edited:

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
I don't see the issue with using AI art in a free game, Now if it's paid for that's another thing. That being said i think the ratings are low due to the fact that the game is incredibly unbalanced... I struggled too even get past the first few enemies and it always come down too rng to barely get pass.

Reactions: Dinglederper
3.00 star(s) 8 Votes