Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Nice game and beautiful graphics as well as backgrounds. I love card games in any form, was an old MtG player for 20 years, gave it up about a decade ago sold my collection which was enormous at that time. So, for that fact I like to delve into PC TCG, LCG etc etc, since everyday life leaves me with limited amount of time for social gathering for games. Anyway, allow me to give you some remarks and pointers to consider at the card mechanic portion of the game.
  • First off put a minimum deck size since from some point onwards the player does not need more that a handful of cards to win any battle and fill up health and gold.
  • Second put a limit as to how many copies of a card you can have in a deck since some of them break the balance in the players favour if you have them every single turn at hand.
  • And lastly rebalance “Money is Power” card since after a while when you have a lot of gold it becomes a one shot one kill card.
I’m pointing out those because if the player makes it through the initial hard levels when you don’t have the right cards and money it becomes so much easier to skip stages. That because my deck is 6 cards, 3 x “Health Medicine” and 3 x “Money is Power” and even the “Health Medicine” card after 1240 life that I have at encounter 385 it is not needed just playing the “Money is Power” that many times to kill the opposition and heal a bit at the inn with some gold, which mine is maxed at 9999.
First of all congrats for the exploit.(you are the xxxth player who did it)
If you do not do that... then it is inevitable to be reduced to monster girl sooner than later... your suggestions are based on the exploit.
1st deck reuse limit are more effective/ cards powered by number any kind of cards in deck. (and less invasive to the present system)
2nd aside from the exploit large number of similar cards leads to weakness towards some monsters so it is fine.
3rd i can agree on that. Al be it is already nerfed to 999 gold as of v0.1.8:WaitWhat:
Ps: game balanced/written up to round2 so your concern about that card may as well go away due to scarcity.
pps:I'm pretty sure you abused the save function.

Last edited:
Reactions: DuniX
3.20 star(s) 12 Votes