Mod Rogue-Like: Evo custom mod

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
Don't suppose anyone has a list of what the QoL changes are? I'm out of town for a month and can't check myself

SwoleSquid

Mar 29, 2021
Clearly intended... I am moving and very busy but if you find any other bugs please let me know; because when I have time I will go and fix them all and update the link
Ngl I wasn't sure if it was intended or not when it first happened, pretty funny jump scare. It happens with Laura too.

Also happened just now, I tried to pull Jubilee in and Storm popped up, but Storm was there to begin with

seaninja2

Jun 10, 2017
good job on the mod relly liked it but sometimes the game crash or there black image restarting the game fix the problems

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
When you do anal with most of the girls their butts don't really go anywhere so it looks like you're just fucking their cheeks.

Dittymyman

Feb 23, 2019
Back in town. Didn't find much except the expanded character introductions.

Kitty's is great though
That and the sex actions being launched during dates and the shower(and the morningwood event being something other than a bj) are the meat of the modifications. The other stuff you would need to be very familiar with the game to notice the differences.

When you do anal with most of the girls their butts don't really go anywhere so it looks like you're just fucking their cheeks.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: Exocrine

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
That and the sex actions being launched during dates and the shower(and the morningwood event being something other than a bj) are the meat of the modifications. The other stuff you would need to be very familiar with the game to notice the differences.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
:^) ur mudda.

Dittymyman

Feb 23, 2019
hey ditty any chance of re-implementing the jean implants in a newer version?
Probably not, mostly because modding roguelike is tedious and demoralizing; usually end having to rewrite all the code every update... but I'm a softy so if people ask nicely I'll probably fold and put it back in

Reactions: Exocrine

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Probably not, mostly because modding roguelike is tedious and demoralizing; usually end having to rewrite all the code every update... but I'm a softy so if people ask nicely I'll probably fold and put it back in
I'll give you a dollar and a big hug if you update. I'm 6'5 irl so I give big hugs

Reactions: Tortellini

Dittymyman

Feb 23, 2019
Any chance of implementing tit flashing in the flirt options? Or adding more outfit slots?
Yeah that's a good idea I'll remember that one.

I'll give you a dollar and a big hug if you update. I'm 6'5 irl so I give big hugs
Haha, I appreciate that. I'll probably update when the next substantial update comes around or if Oni is radio silent for an extended period.

I want a hug too :(
(っ⌒‿⌒)っ

ShamblingKing

Dec 10, 2020
Dittymyman Hey man, mods great and the new additions are exactly what this game is sorely lacking, more unique events! Only trouble is I keep coming up against "Out of Memory" errors pretty consistently.
Have the full traceback/error report thing if needed.

LIONREX

Oct 26, 2019
Another great update of your mod my friend, you have plan in the future add foursome with the girls and other option the sex?