Mod Rogue-Like: Evo custom mod

Dittymyman

Feb 23, 2019
Dittymyman Hey man, mods great and the new additions are exactly what this game is sorely lacking, more unique events! Only trouble is I keep coming up against "Out of Memory" errors pretty consistently.
Have the full traceback/error report thing if needed.
Send the traceback my way and I'll take a look

Dittymyman

Feb 23, 2019
Another great update of your mod my friend, you have plan in the future add foursome with the girls and other option the sex?
Probably not only because every time I mod this game the better my code gets and the worse Oni's does by comparison. So I end up having to stop myself from refactoring everything and essentially remaking the game; so this may be the last update(other than bugfixes if needed).

Dittymyman

Feb 23, 2019
Was gonna send you a DM rather than clog up the feed but I never post so it's not an option.

Anyways best of luck!
Well the game is not well optimized and I think its as simple as you are out of memory. You can try running the game as an administrator and make sure nothing is running in the background.
So is this thread gonna be permanently closed then? You're never going to make another update ever again?
I said may, lets not get all doom and gloom now

• Red Heart
Reactions: Exocrine

Exocrine

May 12, 2023
I said may, lets not get all doom and gloom now
Remember when you said you had to stop yourself from completely recoding the game? You just might have to do that if Oni's arm issues and familial health crises end up preventing him from continuing development.

We need a Zero.

Reactions: Dittymyman

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
whenever I try to use unren to enable the console I'm given this
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label _call_Emma_ThreeCheck_1 is defined twice, at
  File "game/script Chat.rpy", line 3663 and
  File "game/script Chat.rpy", line 3930.

The label _call_Trig_Reset_1 is defined twice, at
  File "game/script Chat.rpy", line 3684 and
  File "game/script Chat.rpy", line 3959.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
I can easily fix it by deleting the unren.rpy but can anyone direct me to where I can enable the console?

Armagedon13

May 24, 2018
whenever I try to use unren to enable the console I'm given this
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label _call_Emma_ThreeCheck_1 is defined twice, at
  File "game/script Chat.rpy", line 3663 and
  File "game/script Chat.rpy", line 3930.

The label _call_Trig_Reset_1 is defined twice, at
  File "game/script Chat.rpy", line 3684 and
  File "game/script Chat.rpy", line 3959.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
I can easily fix it by deleting the unren.rpy but can anyone direct me to where I can enable the console?
why do you need to unren the game? it's already uncompressed that's why the game say that you have duplicate scripts. Better to read this
ok i find the error just download this 3 scripts and put in R5/game folder

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Crichton

Armagedon13

May 24, 2018
Ditty i find a error, happened with all the girls and drop the same error TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for +: 'int' and 'unicode' when i get frisky with the girl in class or the gym.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script Locations.rpy", line 514, in script
  File "game/script Locations.rpy", line 532, in <module>
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for +: 'int' and 'unicode'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script Locations.rpy", line 514, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2247, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "game/script Locations.rpy", line 532, in <module>
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for +: 'int' and 'unicode'

Armagedon13

May 24, 2018
i think is the data type in script Locations.rpy maybe just adding str(Line) solve the problem

Code:
$ Line = str(Line) + renpy.random.choice([" It was fairly boring.",
                " It was a lesson in mutant biology.",
                " You took a math course.",
                " You watched a movie about sealions.",
                " That was fun.",
                " Applied trigonometry is surprisingly interesting, especially when Cyclops demonstrates using it for trick shots.",
                " Geopolitical science: Latveria to Madripoor.",
                " Today's lecture is on reading body language. You suppose if anyone would know about reading people. . .",
                " The topic of the day is Mutants and the larger superhuman community.",
                " Capes: What Your Name and Costume Say About You turns out to be pretty lively as you participate in a debate on costume designs.",
                " The topic is \"Mutants VS Mutates.\" As it turns out, the terms aren’t interchangeable.", 
                " Today's class is on how to present yourself to the public. She uses Spider-Man as an example of how bad PR makes your life harder than it needs to be.",                     
                " Mutant History, Apocalypse to Dark Phoenix.",
                " You spend some time learning about politics. Senator Trask seems like a real piece of work.",
                " You spend class learning about Aristotelian philosophy. Or about your teacher's breasts.",
                " You learn how civil laws apply to mutant powers by studying some high profile case studies. It's surprisingly interesting.",
                " You listen as a guest speaker describes working with a Genosha-based NGO trying to rehabilitate mutants in the States.",
                " Today the teacher is describing the theory behind mutant powers. For some reason, you get the impression she is glancing at you during the lecture.",                                                                                                 
                " Game writing for dummies, eh?"])

Dittymyman

Feb 23, 2019
Remember when you said you had to stop yourself from completely recoding the game? You just might have to do that if Oni's arm issues and familial health crises end up preventing him from continuing development.

We need a Zero.
I learned all this c++ though...

Dittymyman

Feb 23, 2019
i think is the data type in script Locations.rpy maybe just adding str(Line) solve the problem
Oni uses weird spacing for his code and copying and pasting anything is a migraine. There was a "[Line]" misaligned, this file should fix the error. Let me know if the problem persists though.

EDIT: Just wanted to clarify you are right and the way you have it written is how Oni should have written it; was afraid my response came across a bit "UM, ACTUALLY."

Last edited:
  • Haha

Armagedon13

May 24, 2018
Oni uses weird spacing for his code and copying and pasting anything is a migraine. There was a "[Line]" misaligned, this file should fix the error. Let me know if the problem persists though.

EDIT: Just wanted to clarify you are right and the way you have it written is how Oni should have written it; was afraid my response came across a bit "UM, ACTUALLY."
too late
1702876246962.jpeg

• Haha

Armagedon13

May 24, 2018
I have another error when I say to no to get frisky in the gym

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script Locations.rpy", line 539, in script call
File "game/script Functions.rpy", line 2379, in script call
File "game/DangerFrisk.rpy", line 22, in script
ScriptError: could not find label 'TrainingS'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script Locations.rpy", line 539, in script call
File "game/script Functions.rpy", line 2379, in script call
File "game/DangerFrisk.rpy", line 22, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
ScriptError: could not find label 'TrainingS'.