Mod Rogue-Like: Evo custom mod

Dittymyman

Feb 23, 2019
Hi dittyman, your mod is really awesome and I love it. Know that I sing your praises at every hall. Btw is there any different interaction with Storm in her intro? I couldn't really see any difference.
Make sure to agree to call her miss monroe, then pick the flirty options when talking about her nudity and hey, maybe get naked yourself. Also I'm flattered but you don't need to sing my praises; an "I enjoy the thing you made" is more than enough.

May 9, 2019
Make sure to agree to call her miss monroe, then pick the flirty options when talking about her nudity and hey, maybe get naked yourself. Also I'm flattered but you don't need to sing my praises; an "I enjoy the thing you made" is more than enough.
I disagree, let my neighbors and my offspring learn your legend and have it close to heart. Lisan Al Gaib! Mahdi!

Hazama1423

May 4, 2017
I think this mod is amazing with the lil bits it adds. Any plans to include sweat and face-sitting as poses in sex menu for the rest of the girls, like you did with "flirty" introduction of Laura? I mean, I don't expect you to finish it in a month or two, but I'm sure would finish it faster than Oni.
Hehe a lil poor joke.

• Haha
Reactions: salscou

SteadyDud

Jul 1, 2018
Lol, still building your accidental fan club I see Ditty. There's still some people clamoring for an update on the D-server but I just tell them you're waiting for Oni to finally finish the two gals he's added before taking any attempts at it. I will agree though the little bits you add are nice. I prefer your intro's over Prime's.