Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

keitaka

Feb 5, 2019
Hello , some bug here. (0.983F)
- error on main menu ( auto new game )
- mystique , i'm caught in her room by xavier or students > she is stuck and never talk with me or move anywhere...

Sep 19, 2017
I'm confused about Mystique... I tried to find how much is her content in the game but, between versions, I cant' understand what is what (maybe because english is not my first language).

So:
  • I'm using Modded Rogue-Like-0.983f_8 Test Version
  • Mystique appeared in my room, introduced herself and told me to visit her at the brotherhood house
  • There, when I try to talk to her the option to talk/flirt is greyed out
  • If I click on Sex Menu, the answer is that she's tired

Is that all of her content in the version I'm playing?
Just to know if I can continue with my current savefiles or I've to restart anew.

Thank you in advance...

MRen

Jul 10, 2018
Downloaded the Mac version and for some reason it not loading. The main game that I downloaded works fine, any ideas why its not loading? I did exactly what it said under installation I take the MOD Rogue-Like-983f_8 and place it on iVan the same folder as my vanilla game Rogue-Like-0983e-mac. then select replace. , Could it be that its not working because my vanilla game isn't 983f?

Any help is much appreciated.
I checked and the mod doesn't have Rogue-Like.py & Rogue-Like.sh, which are in the autorun folder of the main game. So you need to preserve those two files to make it run with the mod.

astrocreep1186

Aug 29, 2019
I checked and the mod doesn't have Rogue-Like.py & Rogue-Like.sh, which are in the autorun folder of the main game. So you need to preserve those two files to make it run with the mod.
I got a copy of an updated vanilla file and it seems to be working thanks

--GrayFox--

May 4, 2017
Not sure if I've overlooked anything like this in the current modded game but it would be handy if their was a way to save the girls wardrobe permanently for use with other save files. Its sluggishly time consuming to re-setup a wardrobe every time you begin play with a fresh start. Is that something in the realm of possibility modders? assuming i haven't overlooked it if it exist already.

Mraz

Aug 31, 2018
Hello , some bug here. (0.983F)
- error on main menu ( auto new game )
- mystique , i'm caught in her room by xavier or students > she is stuck and never talk with me or move anywhere...
I'm having the same issue with Mystique. Also is there a way to get the file of the girls sexy bikini/swimsuit also Mystique's clothes from v0.978e?

Last edited:

astrocreep1186

Aug 29, 2019
So you can give tan lines to Rouge and Kitty by taking them to the pool and sunbathing in their bikini but you can't do it to Emma or Laura?

Syliar

Jul 21, 2017
If anyone doesn't a mouse handy for scrolling I think tab or the arrow keys work on the menus, been a while since I checked though.

Taharka

Aug 9, 2017
I wanted to take a stab at adding custom clothes to the game, and I thought I'd share what I came up with.
These are all adapted from Wands and Witches or Witch Trainer: Silver, and all credit goes to the original creators.

These aren't complete, by any means. They're mostly missing the "clear view" and "wet" versions, so I included my Photoshop files in the RAR, along with the component PNG files, if anyone else wants to tackle these too.
And despite my best efforts, I don't really get the code and naming schemes to get these into the games, got a lot of crashes and warnings. I'll keep at it, though, and will post anything new I come up with.
Feel free to use as you like!

Vanik

Sep 4, 2017
I wanted to take a stab at adding custom clothes to the game, and I thought I'd share what I came up with.
These are all adapted from Wands and Witches or Witch Trainer: Silver, and all credit goes to the original creators.

These aren't complete, by any means. They're mostly missing the "clear view" and "wet" versions, so I included my Photoshop files in the RAR, along with the component PNG files, if anyone else wants to tackle these too.
And despite my best efforts, I don't really get the code and naming schemes to get these into the games, got a lot of crashes and warnings. I'll keep at it, though, and will post anything new I come up with.
these are fantastic. please keep at it. i would love to see these added to the mod.

Grigori_127

Modder
Dec 2, 2018

Those look great, do you have versions for the sex poses?

2 linux ver ( no win )
Yes? No? Maybe

Just something I didnt see anyone asking: what are you guys working on right now? Any planned features?
Version _9 is on discord already with some new outfits and some new features. Working on Mystique now for version _10.

Reactions: Medic4 and Zatrian
4.60 star(s) 9 Votes