Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

ImmortalKing

Oct 14, 2018
Hello do any of you have problems with Emma? there is nothing i can do with her....the flirt menu is not there, i cant gift her stuff to raise her , i can't date her , and i tried with console commands to raise her, she keeps saying : its not appropiate, on everything i select.

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
Hello do any of you have problems with Emma? there is nothing i can do with her....the flirt menu is not there, i cant gift her stuff to raise her , i can't date her , and i tried with console commands to raise her, she keeps saying : its not appropiate, on everything i select.
people have asked about this a lot if you try to do something with her it should say you need an ice breaker. if you move to the class in the evening on a week day you'll trigger the ice breaker scene you need to start doing stuff with her

ImmortalKing

Oct 14, 2018
people have asked about this a lot if you try to do something with her it should say you need an ice breaker. if you move to the class in the evening on a week day you'll trigger the ice breaker scene you need to start doing stuff with her

thing is she doesnt do anything after i first encounter her, not even that "ice breaker" . I even tried a new save game still the same

Grigori_127

Modder
Dec 2, 2018
so they post the latest version on Discord before its posted here?
Yes, MK78 hasn't been around since the last update on OP, so we can't update the thread.

Not yet, since those will largely have to be hand drawn, rather than adapted. But I'll work on them and post when I get somewhere with them!
I see, I'll be waiting for them, they look great :)

thing is she doesnt do anything after i first encounter her, not even that "ice breaker" . I even tried a new save game still the same
You're either using a veeeery old version, or ignoring Axle Jones instructions. I just tested the game here and it's working fine.

Reactions: keitaka

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
its not that no one knows how its that the guy who made the OP isnt around to do it so they cant
Ask a moderator like every other thread where that's happened. This seems like they have no intention of posting it here considering the OP doesn't even need to be updated to have a link placed later on for people reading the thread to use.

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
With the Cruiser Dva headband being added to the mod, would anyone be interested in adding the whole outfit to the game or similar stuff from other media in the future as that outfit would fit well? Also if possible to have date outfits for when going on the dates?

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
With the Cruiser Dva headband being added to the mod, would anyone be interested in adding the whole outfit to the game or similar stuff from other media in the future as that outfit would fit well? Also if possible to have date outfits for when going on the dates?
it could happen but you gotta keep in mind they have to make the art for it themselves so it'll take time

Grigori_127

Modder
Dec 2, 2018
I drew a new body and legs for her too so it's not just a palette swap'd placeholder for her. Working on some stuff for Kitty too.
I did thought her legs looked like they were closer together. But yeah, we can have as much fun with Mystique as we want (just not mix her with vanilla girls, unless on events)

it could happen but you gotta keep in mind they have to make the art for it themselves so it'll take time
The guy who did the headsets/headband said he might do the full outfit at some time

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes