Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes
Jan 28, 2018
ik this is not an important task, but could you maybe bring back the option to put rogue on the main menu again? in v10 i can only put modded, modded laura, modded emma and original as background. even when i go into rogues settings and say "save as main menu backgroud clothes" its not working. It would also be cool to have all 5 girls on the main menu background with the ability to pick the clothes they wear there.

Edit: Another question...so i effd up and didnt ask for lauras real name, so now in the menu she is called x-23...is there anyway i can change this with the console? because ingame i dont have the option to call her by her real name.

Last edited:

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
Edit: Another question...so i effd up and didnt ask for lauras real name, so now in the menu she is called x-23...is there anyway i can change this with the console? because ingame i dont have the option to call her by her real name.
i mean if you haven't progressed that much from when you first met her you could just keep hitting back till you get to the point you can ask her for her name though really Oni should've put it in her settings menu like how Kitty has her "Like" options in her settings menu but i doubt he has

Jan 28, 2018
Damn, alright seems like i have to roll with it then. I am already at the point where she is back in the academy and i met her a second time. I wanted to try and see what happens if you dont ask for her real name and i thought that you get the option to chose her real name again at the second meet, but thats not true...well...X-23 it is i guess..Not a big problem, but mildy inconvenient.

s0meguy86

Jan 20, 2018
Damn, alright seems like i have to roll with it then. I am already at the point where she is back in the academy and i met her a second time. I wanted to try and see what happens if you dont ask for her real name and i thought that you get the option to chose her real name again at the second meet, but thats not true...well...X-23 it is i guess..Not a big problem, but mildy inconvenient.
Chat with X-23 and pick her settings. Pick Pet Names from the next menu and the top option should let you switch between calling her X-23 and Laura. I tried this without learning her name during the first encounter and it still worked.

Reactions: itsfickfuckthings

Ellano7

Sep 22, 2018
So,the human form of Mystique got removed,right? Cause right now I don't see an option to change her to it.

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
So,the human form of Mystique got removed,right? Cause right now I don't see an option to change her to it.
probably. a whole lot of stuff got removed cause of code issues so if you cant find something that you thought was in the mod thats probably why

ggt95

Sep 20, 2019
You can either wait 5 days or open console and type R_DynamicTan[0] = 0 for Rogue and K_DynamicTan[0] = 0 for Kitty
Kitty's tan updates, but Rogue's doesn't. Am I supposed to do something? This is on version 8, I'm downloading the new one now.

Jan 11, 2018
Anything interesting you guys working on? I mean dont take it the wrong way, i know its a lot of work, but for now the new engine only left us with less stuff than before...

--GrayFox--

May 4, 2017
Just wanted to say the opacity slider and color changing slider for clothes with Mystique is amazing! Are you guys planning on something similar with the other girls?

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
pretty sure the change log is up to date as its the exact same as the one posted on the Discord along side the download link
Ah, I was hoping for a more extensive changelog. Is this all that's added? Cus I remember it has had several variations already, just wondering if there was anything big.

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
Ah, I was hoping for a more extensive changelog. Is this all that's added? Cus I remember it has had several variations already, just wondering if there was anything big.
well there is a 10.2 patch but it doesnt have a change log on the discord so i guess thats just bug fixes other than that the change log here is perfectly up to date

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes