Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes
Jun 25, 2018
For some reason I'm not getting some of the mod stuff at all(like the bondage or buttplug stuff) I remember it being just fine with earlier versions. I had removed other versions of the game and deleted all saves before checking this new one.

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
For some reason I'm not getting some of the mod stuff at all(like the bondage or buttplug stuff) I remember it being just fine with earlier versions. I had removed other versions of the game and deleted all saves before checking this new one.
Buttplug and Bondage have been removed, we are not sure if and when they will return at the moment! Yes i know some of the pics are misleading and will be removed soon!

Feb 14, 2019
I could've sworn there was an Android port of this game with the Mod added, or am I crazy? If anybody can point me in the right direction that would be appreciated...

ABCFap23

Sep 16, 2019
How do i meet mystique as raven she already broke in the room, and she appears in the brotherhood. But i just cant seem to meet raven. Is there any thing i need to do before i can meet "Raven".

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
I could've sworn there was an Android port of this game with the Mod added, or am I crazy? If anybody can point me in the right direction that would be appreciated...
from what i've heard there is an unofficial Android version but i dont think theres one with the mods newest version

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
The unofficial Android version is based on the main version, and I believe there should be the "normal mod" (A.K.A. touch bars to increase stats for girls) for that version, but I know that it doesn't contain anything from the expanded mod, if it even contains the normal mod. Check out the main page for the unofficial android port.

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
How do meet Laura as it's been 20 days and not appeared? Mystique has appeared already so I must be missing something.

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
How do meet Laura as it's been 20 days and not appeared? Mystique has appeared already so I must be missing something.
After you've met Kitty and Emma, head to the Danger Room either in the morning or in the afternoon and you should meet her for the first time. She'll then leave for a day or two, and then you should meet her again and she'll stay in the campus permanently.

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
I wanted to take a stab at adding custom clothes to the game, and I thought I'd share what I came up with.
These are all adapted from Wands and Witches or Witch Trainer: Silver, and all credit goes to the original creators.

These aren't complete, by any means. They're mostly missing the "clear view" and "wet" versions, so I included my Photoshop files in the RAR, along with the component PNG files, if anyone else wants to tackle these too.
And despite my best efforts, I don't really get the code and naming schemes to get these into the games, got a lot of crashes and warnings. I'll keep at it, though, and will post anything new I come up with.
Feel free to use as you like!
which folder would you insert these cloth files into?

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes