Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Prustan

Sep 30, 2017
Hey guys, this has been asked before, but any previews on what you are working on? I mean, the latest version added the hair coloring, but at the same time removed a bunch of content, so just curious...
Most likely should ask this in the mod thread, since this seems like a question for the people who were modding the game.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Rogue sending nudes needs tweaking a little. She's sending them on the first day, even though she doesn't like me very much.
Her threshold for sending pictures should probably be somewhere around her threshold for reacting positively to receiving them.

Edit: Yeah, she's now sending 'cum on round' texts with the eggplant dick, even though she can barely stand to be in the same room as me.
That needs some fixing.

Edit2: Yeah, now she's asking me if she should get changed for Gym. She has like 100 obedience and 500 love, i'm not her master and havt triggered any obedience events where she asks me to 'give structure to her life' so... she really should be making those decisions on her own.
We're basically strangers.

As for Laura... if she's blunt enough to walk in on the MC while he's in the shower and not care herself, then it'd be interesting if she didn't care if you walked in on her.
Like, a no nudity taboo thing.
It'd be a nice change of pace to have one character who just doesn't care, even at low inhibition, if you see her naked because she has no body-shame.
You'd want some way of telling who's inside before you open the door though, different 'you hear someone humming' messages, maybe?

Last edited:

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
You'd want some way of telling who's inside before you open the door though, different 'you hear someone humming' messages, maybe?
The UI automatically changes colour appropriate to the girl in question when an event is triggered for a girl, that also happens on the shower walk-ins. But other than that, yeah, those values would require some tweaking as I did notice it myself that the girls all happen to send stuff way too early. Some general tweaks for individual girls to change up the pace a bit would definitely also not go amiss.

Menin

Feb 15, 2018
I am having some issues with Laura, the game crashes when she dresses up during the morning if I let her stayed for the night.
I'd figure I could try to fix it myself by using UnRen, but I don't find rpy file to decompile other than the Kitty Modded Outfit..
So if someone knows how I could fix it, I'd be grateful.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script Locations.rpy", line 80, in <module>
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for -=: 'unicode' and 'int'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script Locations.rpyc", line 736, in script call
  File "script Functions.rpyc", line 2492, in script call
  File "Kitty_Chat.rpyc", line 88, in script call
  File "Kitty_Sex.rpyc", line 102, in script call
  File "Kitty_Fondle.rpyc", line 1840, in script call
  File "script Locations.rpyc", line 80, in script
  File "C:\X\X\X\Rogue-like evolution\Rogue-Like-0.983f-win\renpy\ast.py", line 848, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\X\X\X\Rogue-like evolution\Rogue-Like-0.983f-win\renpy\python.py", line 1804, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/script Locations.rpy", line 80, in <module>
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for -=: 'unicode' and 'int'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135
Rogue-Like 0.983f

seden

Aug 22, 2016
That's not that easy, discord allow for somewhat more direct while finding older data is either a no-go or luck related. Tbs.

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
I'm just gonna hazard a guess and assume no, given that the base mod download contains the previous version of the game modded, which it all is built upon and trying to copy over one or the other way is either breaking, or replacing the game.
EDIT: Small added info - Oni has the habit of making a whole lot of changes to code in several areas all at once for his additions, causing issues if you were to just copy mod files built for a previous version.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes