Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Roe934

Oct 10, 2017
Am i the only person whos having a problem to execute plan chi of laura?

She keeps refusing to do it and im left with damn it laura

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Am i the only person whos having a problem to execute plan chi of laura?

She keeps refusing to do it and im left with damn it laura
What are her stats? I'd imagine you need to reach a certain level and relationships with her before she'll follow through with the plan. I haven't done much of Laura's route at all, in case people are wondering...

Jun 25, 2018
Buttplug and Bondage have been removed, we are not sure if and when they will return at the moment! Yes i know some of the pics are misleading and will be removed soon!
What's the latest version that has them? Seems weird to remove the things that differentiate the mod from the main game the most. Apart from Mystique(which is mostly recolored copy-pasted assets from the other girls) it just seems like the base game with a few costumes thrown in.

Zalupochka

May 23, 2019
Where i can find Kitty's black outfit which on title screen?
In this version bonage outfits have been removed because of bug issues. You can find it in the older versions

Old 0.978e AIO Version (Not Longer Supported)
SPOILER

Win:
Mac:
Linux:
Android:

Soulesssone

Dec 7, 2017
I've downloaded the normal version & added the the mod like it states but it seems there's no method to change the bars up the top like they used to, am I missing something?

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
my save can't open in mod version, can anybody help me how to fix it?
Ideally, you'd want to either completely restart or have a save that's just at the beginning. Is the save you're trying to play with from some other older version? And iIf you have a crash log somewhere, can you show it?

Jan 28, 2018
I dont know if you have a feature list (or maybe a wish list) somewhere, but i would like to make two small wishes for someday in the future: First, i would really like it if we could get an indication which of the costum outfit slots are already filled and maybe even what items are used in them. Just to make it more difficult to overwrite outfits by accident.
And the second thing i would like to see the girls using the pool on their own. If they do this already, sorry to bring that up, i just never saw it.

Thanks to everybody who works on this game! The mod makes it a much better experience compared to the base game!

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
I dont know if you have a feature list (or maybe a wish list) somewhere, but i would like to make two small wishes for someday in the future: First, i would really like it if we could get an indication which of the costum outfit slots are already filled and maybe even what items are used in them. Just to make it more difficult to overwrite outfits by accident.
And the second thing i would like to see the girls using the pool on their own. If they do this already, sorry to bring that up, i just never saw it.

Thanks to everybody who works on this game! The mod makes it a much better experience compared to the base game!
Regarding the first one, yeah this would be a terrific QOL upgrade, though it may not say what exactly is in the slot, but rather if it's occupied by a costume, which is what I imagine you are saying.

For the second, I believe this is already implemented in the official version. Oni included a pool and the girls do have swimsuits, but I haven't tested it enough to say if the do so on their own. Then again, this mod is built on an older version.

hennaotoko

Jul 11, 2017
I'm curious how likely it will be to actually get new positions like Laura's missionary/doggy or cowgirl for Rogue. What is holding it back? the artwork?

Reactions: AnonF21

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
I'm curious how likely it will be to actually get new positions like Laura's missionary/doggy or cowgirl for Rogue. What is holding it back? the artwork?
Pretty sure that if someone wanted to they could just do a face-swap and alter Laura's skin tone to match Rogue's, but it's just a matter of someone actually doing it. Also, the mod is working on an older version of the game, so assets probably need to be altered in some way to be compatible with this older version. Or not, who knows, because I really don't...

Jan 11, 2018
Hey guys, this has been asked before, but any previews on what you are working on? I mean, the latest version added the hair coloring, but at the same time removed a bunch of content, so just curious...

Reactions: ShadowDarkLight

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
None of them yet all she says is I would not press my luck right now and then pushes me out of the room
So I haven't really cared about Mystique since I'm too obsessed with Emma, but maybe try and catch her like you did with Emma. After catching Emma, wait for the next day and repeat to see if going into the classroom at the same time as for Emma to see if that does anything.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes