Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Jhann

Apr 13, 2018
It would be very interesting to add more characters: Jubilee, Storm, Jean, Dynamite, etc ...

Jan 11, 2018
Lol. I think its more the joke of not being here at all.

I talk more over on the Discord though!

Also News: Grigori_127 mentioned looking at the mod this weekend.
Well i think you do realise that majority of ppl who sit here probably dont have a discord, right? I mean, why register on a forum and use it then in the first place...

kostello

Aug 3, 2017
Is there any way to load savefile from vanilla 0.984e? I'm just getting mainscreen while trying to load my save

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Is there any way to load savefile from vanilla 0.984e? I'm just getting mainscreen while trying to load my save
Do you have the savefile from 0.984e with you? If so, you should be able to move it to the save folder, located in ...\game\saves. You can find the save file from that folder too, if it's not just automatically showing up where you last saved.

kostello

Aug 3, 2017
Do you have the savefile from 0.984e with you? If so, you should be able to move it to the save folder, located in ...\game\saves. You can find the save file from that folder too, if it's not just automatically showing up where you last saved.
Looks like I explained my situation badly =) (sorry if it so, i'm bad at english)

The point is that I see all my 90+ saves in modded version, game has caught them. But any time i'm trying to load one of them just nothing happening. I'm just clicking on the save file and after a few seconds i'm being returned to the title screen.

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Looks like I explained my situation badly =) (sorry if it so, i'm bad at english)

The point is that I see all my 90+ saves in modded version, game has caught them. But any time i'm trying to load one of them just nothing happening. I'm just clicking on the save file and after a few seconds i'm being returned to the title screen.
No problem.
So you want to load a save game from the recent modded version to the latest modded version, is that correct? And it doesn't generate any kind of crash report, just boots you back to the main menu? And it's with the latest Base version with the patch included? If this seriously keeps happening, I'd just say restart or try and see if an older save works and not the save you're currently using. If there is a crash report though, it'd be helpful.

kostello

Aug 3, 2017
No problem.
So you want to load a save game from the recent modded version to the latest modded version, is that correct?
Not exactly. 0.984e is the last original version (not modded), and i didn't find any info about transfering save files from original to modded version, so this is th question "can i load save from latest original version to the current modded"

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes