Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
Which EXACT FILE
literally just open both the vanilla and modded files in separate windows and select everything in the modded version and drag it into the vanilla version and select replace all. make a copy of the vanilla version though if you still want to play it unmodded

Reactions: Zatrian
Jan 28, 2018
I have an interesting bug...
If you change Kittys hair to a color of your choice with the picking tool (Let me select the color) and fuck her doggystyle, her ear takes on the color that you selected.
That is in version 0.983d_7.

astrocreep1186

Aug 29, 2019
Downloaded the Mac version and for some reason it not loading. The main game that I downloaded works fine, any ideas why its not loading? I did exactly what it said under installation I take the MOD Rogue-Like-983f_8 and place it on iVan the same folder as my vanilla game Rogue-Like-0983e-mac. then select replace. , Could it be that its not working because my vanilla game isn't 983f?

Any help is much appreciated.
Forgot to mention after I transfer the mod to vanilla it will not load the game :/

Mossrock

Jul 23, 2018
In 0.983f I cannot select any of the modded underwear tops (wardrobe > modded clothes > underwear > tops) on Rogue (only checked her for now) because there's no "nevermind" option when selecting the top, it's a never-ending series of "try X on" with the only way to go back is to roll back, changes included.

I have version 0.983f of both the unmodded base game and this mod, fresh install, new game.
Is it a known bug?

Reactions: Aurelius

Aurelius

Feb 4, 2017
In 0.983f I cannot select any of the modded underwear tops (wardrobe > modded clothes > underwear > tops) on Rogue (only checked her for now) because there's no "nevermind" option when selecting the top, it's a never-ending series of "try X on" with the only way to go back is to roll back, changes included.

I have version 0.983f of both the unmodded base game and this mod, fresh install, new game.
Is it a known bug?
Seconded, had this issue with Laura as well. Same version of the game too.

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019

Is it a known bug?
have you tried scrolling down?

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
im having trouble with the mod if i try to open it with the Renpy launcher i get an error but if i run it from the .exe it runs with half of the mod content

Grigori_127

Modder
Dec 2, 2018
Put mouse pointer on top of menu, scroll up and down...

im having trouble with the mod if i try to open it with the Renpy launcher i get an error but if i run it from the .exe it runs with half of the mod content
To open with renpy launcher you need to paste the renpy files from the mod on the renpysdk folder. What do you mean by half of the mod content?

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
To open with renpy launcher you need to paste the renpy files from the mod on the renpysdk folder. What do you mean by half of the mod content?
well it has stuff like the modded cloths and Mystique but a lot of stuff in the screenshots isnt there like the gags and the picture of Mystique and Xavier

Grigori_127

Modder
Dec 2, 2018
well it has stuff like the modded cloths and Mystique but a lot of stuff in the screenshots isnt there like the gags and the picture of Mystique and Xavier
Most of the bondage stuff has been removed for the sake of better compatibility with next versions of Vanilla game. Some of it might return in the form of events later on.

Reactions: Axle Jones

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
also ive got something strange happening my saves from my modded version are appearing in my vanilla version and i cant seem to fix it

EDIT: never mind i redownloaded my vanilla version to try and fix some stuff which caused my saves to bug up, turns out it made a folder in my appdata and put a copie of my modded save in there and the game kept pulling the saves from there and not the saves from the saves folder it had

Last edited:

bacamor

Jun 20, 2017
also ive got something strange happening my saves from my modded version are appearing in my vanilla version and i cant seem to fix it

EDIT: never mind i redownloaded my vanilla version to try and fix some stuff which caused my saves to bug up, turns out it made a folder in my appdata and put a copie of my modded save in there and the game kept pulling the saves from there and not the saves from the saves folder it had
Speaking of that, is there a way to move the save file location to something like game/save?

arken444

Jan 16, 2019
does anyone have a problem with mystique where you can't flirt with her again, even if you sleep for the next day or even wait

Reactions: Zatrian
Jan 28, 2018
I just saw the "Do...Something else?" point in the leveling up menu and i had an idea for this point:
The powers of the girls could be amplified so that they can take clothes of from other people from the distance.
For example: Kitty can extend her phasing ability so that she has more distance from where she can phase stuff off the body. Like an imaginery long arm.
Emma could mind-trick people to take something off, without them noticing it.
Laura could shoot tiny versions of her claws out of her knuckles so that she rips the clothes apart.
Only for Rogue i dont have an idea that would fit.

The plan is to have something else to do with the points you have from leveling the girls. Laura in my game is level 5, has one more point but nothing to do with it and, maybe, that would be something that could be easily implemented, because as i see it, its just some flavor text and suddenly a piece of clothing is missing on somebody else.

The idea would be that the girl who has this leveld up would do the "ripping clothes off another girl" randomly whenever she feels like.

I know that this is not the best idea and maybe it is difficult to implement, but that just came to mind while i was reading the "Do...something else?" and the following "I dont know, what should she be doing at this point?" text if you click on it.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes