Zatrian

Sep 5, 2018
MK78 is gonna update the thread soon.
Discord:
Here are the links for the latest testing version 0.983f_7
Linux:
Win:
Mac:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
OH! Thank you!

Reactions: SuperKamiLuvGuru

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
Updated OP!

So in the next days i will go trough the latest posts and check for unanswered questions again, and if you have some new please feel free to ask so i can get some answers for you!

Last edited:
Jan 28, 2018
I had an error when i tried to save an outfit for rogue as main menu background.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Btw, thanks a lot to everybody who is working on this! Its awesome that threesomes are in!

AR21

Mar 19, 2017
Found a funny questline(ish) by denying Rogue touches and making her act like a junkie. Does anyone know where does this go?

Reactions: Gork88
Jan 28, 2018
Another thing that is a bit buggy it seems: Everytime Laura changes what she is doing (switching from hand to blowjob for example) the screen goes black for half a second. Could you maybe fix that? Thanks a lot!

Shad0wk1ng09

Modder
Sep 30, 2018
Found a funny questline(ish) by denying Rogue touches and making her act like a junkie. Does anyone know where does this go?
im not sure if it actually goes anywhere, ive done that same rogue junkie thing. all it seems to do is make her more and more mad at you and she just ends up taking her touches whether you like it or not. would be interesting to see how that would play out if he just LEFT the institute but i think at some point in the code she zeroes off anyways.

AR21

Mar 19, 2017
im not sure if it actually goes anywhere, ive done that same rogue junkie thing. all it seems to do is make her more and more mad at you and she just ends up taking her touches whether you like it or not. would be interesting to see how that would play out if he just LEFT the institute but i think at some point in the code she zeroes off anyways.
She just forces me and drains out her addiction bar it seems. You guys could add more lewd commands to take advantage of her desperation, like going on an exhibition walk. A junkie and dealer branch would be funny as hell

Shin0180

Aug 18, 2016
There's no exe file in the
Modded Rogue-Like-0.983f_8 Test Version folder.
because you need the main game for that. the exe is going to be in the main game.

-Modded Rogue-Like-0.983f_8 Test Version folder. -
- This new version requires vanilla game.
- Copy the files from Rogue-Like-983f_8 (mod) to your Rogue-Like-983f (vanilla game).
- When asked if you want to replace the files, choose yes.
- If you are not asked for replacing files, you placed them on the wrong folder

Jan 28, 2018
Something like small bug report: If Rogue is tanned and she gives you a blowjob, her face looses the tan and is all pale again for the time of the blowjob. The rest of her body still is well tanned.
E: That was with v7

Reactions: MK78
4.60 star(s) 9 Votes