Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Shad0wk1ng09

Modder
Sep 30, 2018
I'm not a modmaker, but I can answer. No. Cause they rework the code, then add some features, then they work with Mystique. In other words: they have too much work to do.
(But I'm not a mod maker, so it's just my guess
im on the mod team, and all i can say at this time is ill put it on our to-do list. we have a TON of work to do and a small team to do it.

Grigori_127

Modder
Dec 2, 2018
Just a update for those who don't use the discord, the new version of the mod has come a long way, we're very close to reach a stable version. We'll try to update the thread soon.
It already has:
- Kitty's Doggy pose
- Rogue's Missionary pose
- Emma's Doggy and Missionary pose
- Cheats
- Rogue's modded clothes
- Kitty's modded clothes
- Emma's modded clothes
- Sunbathing mechanics for Kitty
- Sunbathing mechanics for Rogue (only sprite and doggy for now)
- New main menu background options with Emma and Laura options (Preferences -> Background; you can change what the girl'll be wearing on their modded outfits menu)
- 6 more custom outfit slots for Rogue, Kitty, Emma and Laura (making it 9 slots for each girl)
- Mesh pants enabled for Laura
- Options to change Kitty's and Rogue's hair color
- RGB sliders to change Kitty's, Emma's and Laura's hair color
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zatrian

Sep 5, 2018
Just a update for those who don't use the discord, the new version of the mod has come a long way, we're very close to reach a stable version. We'll try to update the thread soon.

YEAH! Thank you! All of you! I was ready to wait for months, but it's a good surprise. Yes, there isn't Mystique content, but I believe it would be sooner or later. Anyway, thanks again.

stevejones19

May 28, 2018
It already has:
- Kitty's Doggy pose
- Cheats
- Rogue's modded clothes
- Kitty's modded clothes
- Emma's modded clothes
- New main menu background options with Emma and Laura options (Preferences -> Background; you can change what the girl'll be wearing on their modded outfits menu)
- 6 more custom outfit slots for Rogue, Kitty, Emma and Laura (making it 9 slots for each girl)

Is there going to be a Mac version?

Kelabangtua

Jul 28, 2019
In android version, there is some problem when we have too much choice, like wardrobe setting on underwear, it will goes over the screen and we can't go back to the game.

Reactions: Zatrian

Grigori_127

Modder
Dec 2, 2018
Is there going to be a Mac version?
There is one on the discord now.

In android version, there is some problem when we have too much choice, like wardrobe setting on underwear, it will goes over the screen and we can't go back to the game.
The android version you mean is the one on the first page right? The 0.978e version has been discontinued.
I'm working on 0.983 now. The menus should have a scrollable bar on mobile on latest version.

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
Hey guys in the next days i will update the OP so you don't need to go to the Discord anymore, sorry for the trouble! Just need to have some talk with the Guys to get eveything cleared up but it will bee soon.
And yes i will take the time and got trough your questions again, if there are any that Grigori and the others did not responded to!
CU and have a nice Sunday!

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
It already has:
- Kitty's Doggy pose
- Cheats
- Rogue's modded clothes
- Kitty's modded clothes
- Emma's modded clothes

It may seem really simple, but i'll be damned if RGB sliders for hair isn't the most impressive change

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes