Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Zatrian

Sep 5, 2018
when im giving the ok to do the poll, ill post the link, for now, be patient. Our code wizards are goin as fast as they can, there is ALOT of adjustments to the code to make it work with the oni's version
I'm waiting. I've waited even after news, that there won't be any new content, except some new clothes. So now, then it's changed, I'm waiting. And will be waiting as long as necessary.
<Still hope, that update will be released before September>

Reactions: Canade

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Everything related to SetHose has been fixed already, got a fix for the problem at the shower as well, thanks deadpoe88
Also posted new version at the discord, added most of kitty's modded outfits and expanded her tan to the doggy pose.
So Github has been scrapped in favor of Discord?

Shad0wk1ng09

Modder
Sep 30, 2018
I'm waiting. I've waited even after news, that there won't be any new content, except some new clothes. So now, then it's changed, I'm waiting. And will be waiting as long as necessary.
<Still hope, that update will be released before September>
well, im prob goin get in crap for this but heres the link to the latest version of the game. Remember its still WIP so expect bugs.

Enjoy!

Reactions: hooviescoop

Shad0wk1ng09

Modder
Sep 30, 2018
So Github has been scrapped in favor of Discord?
no were still using Github, the discord channel is for communication between the dev team and other parties interested in the project. If you are interested, goto discord and search for rogue-like, but be warned its pretty boring over there. I will be keeping updates on f95 and answering question the best i can without giving to much away.

Reactions: Ghostload

Shad0wk1ng09

Modder
Sep 30, 2018
Is a private repo, since last commit to Tiny was 3 months ago?
TBH IDK if its private or public, im kinda PR and part time bug finder. i just get the mega file and try to break the existing version of the mod but i can find out and get back to you.

Reactions: Cmann

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Mystique looks nice as is, also is the none mod version worth playing?
And Mystique is in the mod version i have and pretty sure it is the last version released, 0.978e.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zatrian

Shad0wk1ng09

Modder
Sep 30, 2018
Mystique looks nice as is, also is the none mod version worth playing?
And Mystique is in the mid version i have and pretty sure it is the last version released, 0.978e.
ya she looks cool, but she could be alot better. the big downer about her is that she was really broken due to an incomplete code. hence why she was disabled until we can fix it or update it to a better version. as for the non mod version, its fine though im kinda bias. i only use the non mod version to see what changes oni has done in relation to the modded version. TBH i prefer our version better just cause there more variety.

Last edited:

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
Well I was thinking, Oni updates are very trickling so I don't mean it's a waiste of time of talented modders...
Just don't you believe it would better to add your own stuff and patching your own bugs in your own Mod while waiting Oni had enough updated and patched his game to "calibrate" your Mod on the original game? For exemple when Oni will be done with all Laura content and also with the fifth Xgirl he promised us (probably Storm or Jean, I could gamble it will be one of theese babes!)

Reactions: Zatrian

Grigori_127

Modder
Dec 2, 2018
Well I was thinking, Oni updates are very trickling so I don't mean it's a waiste of time of talented modders...
Just don't you believe it would better to add your own stuff and patching your own bugs in your own Mod while waiting Oni had enough updated and patched his game to "calibrate" your Mod on the original game? For exemple when Oni will be done with all Laura content and also with the fifth Xgirl he promised us (probably Storm or Jean, I could gamble it will be one of theese babes!)
The mod has gone through an overhaul, now it's supposed to be much easier to apply it to new versions. That's one of the reasons why Mystique content will be different. Mystique will not interact with the other girls.

Doruna

Jul 3, 2018
Nice mod! Just having an issue, which usually happens with Laura. Right now i'm in a situation, where ending a scene with Laura ends up in the error screen, which I can't get out of (cannot be ignored). Any ideas as to what to do, or is it just that actions with Laura are a bit buggy atm?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes