Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
neat all though people like myself don't use/have a discord so it's hard to see anything but hey stuff is getting done nice to see

Nasty_Gary

Apr 28, 2018
I don't know if this is the appropriate place to ask but how the heck do I get to date Kitty & Rogue with both of them knowing? I ask Kitty if she'd be okay with sharing and she says ask Rogue - but where is the option? Maybe I'm just blind lol

buddyman4925

Jan 31, 2018
I don't know if this is the appropriate place to ask but how the heck do I get to date Kitty & Rogue with both of them knowing? I ask Kitty if she'd be okay with sharing and she says ask Rogue - but where is the option? Maybe I'm just blind lol
From what I did, Rouge will say that she isn't too fond of how close you've gotten with Kitty, Emma, Etc. If her stats are high enough she will let you date both of them. If not... well you get the picture.

Corgon

Oct 19, 2018
I have downloaded mod from link winter0s provided, and it looks like mod is working half way - I have doggy and cheats, but football field location and new girls are missing. Any ideas how to fix it?

Jan 28, 2018
There will be two versions of the mod. One basic version and one expanded version. At the moment, only the basic version is available and it is the one you downloaded. Sometime later there will be the expanded version with (hopefully) new girls, new places and maybe even new features.
I think Grigori made a detailed post about it some pages back, so have a look at that.

Reactions: Medic4

Shad0wk1ng09

Modder
Sep 30, 2018
the new girls have been disable atm due to some programming conflicts. grigori and pervy are working on getting the oni code and the mod code to talk to each other properly. Though, i think there is talk of a rework of mystique's storyline in the game, so you may not see her for a bit.

EroKala

Jul 18, 2019
the new girls have been disable atm due to some programming conflicts. grigori and pervy are working on getting the oni code and the mod code to talk to each other properly. Though, i think there is talk of a rework of mystique's storyline in the game, so you may not see her for a bit.
I have to admit, Mystique is currently my least favorite of all the girls in this mod (and the Oni ones too). She seems the most difficult to progress or get started (after her scene in the danger room), with minimal scenes, and her lines are copies of the other ladies, but with Boy as the name she uses for you.

So, I'd be ok with her being unavailable while the mod-makers work out her bugs.
...I was going to say "kinks" instead of "bugs", but I realized that'd probably remove the fun of screwing a shapeshifter :)

Shad0wk1ng09

Modder
Sep 30, 2018
I have to admit, Mystique is currently my least favorite of all the girls in this mod (and the Oni ones too). She seems the most difficult to progress or get started (after her scene in the danger room), with minimal scenes, and her lines are copies of the other ladies, but with Boy as the name she uses for you.

So, I'd be ok with her being unavailable while the mod-makers work out her bugs.
...I was going to say "kinks" instead of "bugs", but I realized that'd probably remove the fun of screwing a shapeshifter :)
Ya she was originally written on a different code style and it didnt mesh well with the oni code. were workin on fixing the problem and redoing her story a bit so it fits better with the game. Were tossing around the idea of her being an outside observer trying to infiltrate the xavier school instead of a teacher.

Shad0wk1ng09

Modder
Sep 30, 2018
what happened to mystique she gone?
not gone just being rewritten to work with the overall story better. Though atm she is on the backburner until we get the primary girls fixed and completed. Then she will come back most likely with a new graphic style, though its still up in the air on what were goin do. Ill keep the forum posted on progress, if any.

Zatrian

Sep 5, 2018
not gone just being rewritten to work with the overall story better. Though atm she is on the backburner until we get the primary girls fixed and completed. Then she will come back most likely with a new graphic style, though its still up in the air on what were goin do. Ill keep the forum posted on progress, if any.
YEAH! That's cool! Really waiting for Mystique's content, but I'm just a bit suspicious about "new style", cause current syle is good.
PS. Will it be like in comixes or like in new films?

Reactions: Ghostload

Shad0wk1ng09

Modder
Sep 30, 2018
actually were not sure, i was thinking of putting a poll in the forum about which people wanted to see but ill wait until we decide what goin on. most likely its goin be the comic version like it was before, with an updated model (new style) but again not a priority atm.

Zatrian

Sep 5, 2018
actually were not sure, i was thinking of putting a poll in the forum about which people wanted to see but ill wait until we decide what goin on. most likely its goin be the comic version like it was before, with an updated model (new style) but again not a priority atm.
That's good. And... What forum? Please, give a link then you'll put a poll.

Shad0wk1ng09

Modder
Sep 30, 2018
Hi.
Just a question please, will you keep BDSM stuff? Cause it worked rather fine as well the sexy & beautiful Kitty's dress you did this and many other stuffs! :)
Ya the bdsm stuff is still there to the best of my knowledge, the coding and clothing is getting a bit of an overhaul but i pretty sure its still there. Also, there is more clothing options available for all the girls and more to come but it may take time.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes