Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Pervy Rogue

Modder
Nov 9, 2016
Just to clarify everything for everyone:

Mystique will not be in the Mod. Mystique content is exclusively for the Expanded version.

Once the Mod is back to a functioning state, the only things that will get added to the mod will be the extra clothes. Future additions to the Mod will depend on the work done on Expanded.

Expanded is what used to be the mod with Mystique content. What will now happen is that Expanded will become more of an overhaul or DLC to the game, adding in new storylines, characters, etc.

For further information on the change to 2 versions see my previous post:

This is absolutely correct. We had to take a step back and look at where what you know as the mod was at. And where it was at was stuck on a version and not moving forward. Expanded just isn't sustainable with everything it was trying to be, a mod, an expansion, a complete overhaul; something had to change.

What has changed is that there will now be a mod, and something of a standalone called Expanded.

The mod will contain the cheats menu and bar, any outfits that work with Oni's current cast, four (4) extra save spots for outfits, and any extras that we get working in a sustainable manner. It will only contain things that can be quickly updated to the base game. And it will be released when we have it working as a sustainable mod. I am working tonight to merge the code down. When the mod is done for 0.983, we will also release the github repo for tracking and bug reports.

Rogue-Like Expanded will now be more akin to either a DLC or a full-on overhaul. I'm sorry but, I have no news for you right now as to what Expanded will cover. Mod first, then we will transition back to coding on Expanded. All I can promise is a better Mystique a lot more options for everything.

I'll try to keep up more on here for y'all until MK78 or Tinymanhood can regularly post.

AlexisBaudens

Jul 31, 2019
It's a shame that we can not find Emma Frost's render individually. I think it integrates well into the grapic universe of X-men Evolution.

Zatrian

Sep 5, 2018
Just to clarify everything for everyone:

Mystique will not be in the Mod. Mystique content is exclusively for the Expanded version.

Once the Mod is back to a functioning state, the only things that will get added to the mod will be the extra clothes. Future additions to the Mod will depend on the work done on Expanded.

Expanded is what used to be the mod with Mystique content. What will now happen is that Expanded will become more of an overhaul or DLC to the game, adding in new storylines, characters, etc.

For further information on the change to 2 versions see my previous post:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! And again I want to ask you stupid question: where is "expanded" Expanded mod? Link please. And if you just say "Wait some time. We will redo our code, then add some minor features as clothes, and only then there'll be an overhaul", then say it! Cause I'm stupid or what, but I don't understand. I like new clothes and so on, but they are not so important for me. Mystique content and "overhaul/DLC" - is. So what I need to do? Wait? Go to another page? Try to find expanded Expanded mod or what? I'm sorry if I "sound" rude, but I just don't understand.
Ps. And some time ago it was said, tha there'll be huge Mystique update or smthing like that. Not soon, but still. Or I again misunderstood?

Pervy Rogue

Modder
Nov 9, 2016
Wait.

Expanded can still be found in the form of the old mod. It only runs for 0.978 and is still the mega file linked in the op.

From Grigori_127:
Here's what the mod has right now: - Kitty's Doggy pose - Rogue's Missionary pose - Emma's Doggy and Missionary pose - Cheats - Rogue's modded clothes - Kitty's modded clothes - Emma's modded clothes - Sunbathing Mechanics for Kitty (she gets tanlines based on what she's wearing) - Options to change the main menu background with Emma and Laura options (Preferences -> Background; you can change what the girl'll be wearing on their modded outfits menu) - 6 more custom outfit slots for Rogue and Kitty - Mesh pants enabled for Laura

Shad0wk1ng09

Modder
Sep 30, 2018
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! And again I want to ask you stupid question: where is "expanded" Expanded mod? Link please. And if you just say "Wait some time. We will redo our code, then add some minor features as clothes, and only then there'll be an overhaul", then say it! Cause I'm stupid or what, but I don't understand. I like new clothes and so on, but they are not so important for me. Mystique content and "overhaul/DLC" - is. So what I need to do? Wait? Go to another page? Try to find expanded Expanded mod or what? I'm sorry if I "sound" rude, but I just don't understand.
Ps. And some time ago it was said, tha there'll be huge Mystique update or smthing like that. Not soon, but still. Or I again misunderstood?
ya there was at one point, but we decided to go another direction. We are still working on content for the xpanded version but it maybe a few months before we have a working game. you should come to the discord channel, we talk alot about this there. get player feedback and post alot more updates than here. just search rogue-like on discord.

Zatrian

Sep 5, 2018
ya there was at one point, but we decided to go another direction. We are still working on content for the xpanded version but it maybe a few months before we have a working game. you should come to the discord channel, we talk alot about this there. get player feedback and post alot more updates than here. just search rogue-like on discord.
So... Just wait for several months?
(I don't use dis cause I always forget about it.)

Shad0wk1ng09

Modder
Sep 30, 2018
So... Just wait for several months?
(I don't use dis cause I always forget about it.)
well, unless you can figure out a way to time travel, your goin have to go the long way. I know its sucks but we have alot of assets to create and a very small team to create them. but like mentioned before, were still focusing on getting original and mod to work together properly, were getting close.

Zatrian

Sep 5, 2018
Sorry, for beeing away for a few weeks but, i had to take care of some Family stuff, from next week on i will be back regularly, hope to have some more News for you all soon!
Yeah! Welcome back!

well, unless you can figure out a way to time travel, your goin have to go the long way. I know its sucks but we have alot of assets to create and a very small team to create them. but like mentioned before, were still focusing on getting original and mod to work together properly, were getting close.
Ok. It's good. Not that I need to wait much, but that it's clear now. Anyway... I'm waitng for Masquerade, Cyberpunk, CoC Xianxia and so on. So... As I've said earlier I can wait.
PS. Good luck with coding, guys.)

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I don't use Discord myself but it seems you can access it without the app installed I had no clue but an invite lasts a day then it refuses to let me in giving me infinite google captcha's.

Shad0wk1ng09

Modder
Sep 30, 2018
I don't use Discord myself but it seems you can access it without the app installed I had no clue but an invite lasts a day then it refuses to let me in giving me infinite google captcha's.
if you make an account with discord, you wont get the caption crap, its free. ive only got the captions when i typo my account name. even if you hardly use it, its always nice to have, especially cause we do alot more communication via discord over f95

Shad0wk1ng09

Modder
Sep 30, 2018
ok, goin straighten everything out here. First, YES! there is another version of the game that is WIP BUT its on the discord channel and is regularly updated there. Second, the current version on F95 WILL NOT be update at this time, it still function (kinda). at some point in the future, there will be updated version of the xpanded game. Don't ask when its goin to be available cause we currently have no time frame. if you are looking for more information on what is happening currently, goto discord and search for rogue-like. We often answer questions, as much as we can (wanna keep some things close to the chest) and suggestion there.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes