Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Toku25

Jan 5, 2020
In the version I'm playing, there isn't much I can do with Mystique. I can go to her room at the Brotherhood and we can fuck, but I can't bring anyone there with me, and I can't text Mystique to have her come anywhere else. Any thoughts?

Jun 8, 2017
full save all character plz
Dude, the mod literally lets you adjust each girl's levels the moment they are introduced, and has cheats to max out the levels for you and each girl. Just stay in your room when the game starts and just keep waiting and go to bed at night. The game doesn't penalize you for missing class. Kitty gets introduced to you in like the 4th day, Emma within a week, and Laura is like a week later. You can unlock everything with the cheats in less than 10 minutes.

Su©ker

May 28, 2019
I have a doubt,When the android version going to release,I want to play that game very badly, waiting for the game,PLZZ comment

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
Sorry to ask this, but I really liked the standalone mod version more.

Any chance you could have that as an option please?

Nine of Swords

Keeping the Legends Alive
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
I'm having a bit of a strange issue - I installed 0.983f and the mod as per the instructions, and for the most part it works. I can use the bar at the top to "slide" the stats around, I got Mystique, etc. However, my cheat menu doesn't have any options other than "Disable Cheats" and "+$1000". Plus, I don't have the "legs up" option during sex with anybody but Mystique.

Any ideas on what could cause that? I've searched the thread, but didn't see this particular problem.

Reactions: safvasfvf
4.60 star(s) 9 Votes