Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes
Jan 28, 2018
I'm having a bit of a strange issue - I installed 0.983f and the mod as per the instructions, and for the most part it works. I can use the bar at the top to "slide" the stats around, I got Mystique, etc. However, my cheat menu doesn't have any options other than "Disable Cheats" and "+$1000". Plus, I don't have the "legs up" option during sex with anybody but Mystique.

Any ideas on what could cause that? I've searched the thread, but didn't see this particular problem.
My guess is that the "legs up" option got removed for the time being (because they are workng on the base mod for now and that might be a feature of the expanded mod) and i am not sure what kind of other cheats you are looking for, but i think the sliding stats and +1000 money is all that is needed anyway. But i dont know if there were other cheats, so i am not sure.

Nine of Swords

Keeping the Legends Alive
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
My guess is that the "legs up" option got removed for the time being (because they are workng on the base mod for now and that might be a feature of the expanded mod) and i am not sure what kind of other cheats you are looking for, but i think the sliding stats and +1000 money is all that is needed anyway. But i dont know if there were other cheats, so i am not sure.
Oh, I probably should have been more specific - I saw this menu in one of the screenshots:

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2018/07/134485_102591_rogue_buttplug.png

It's probably just stuff that's been removed between versions, though.

The only thing I can't seem to do is get more actions with Mystique. I used the console cheats to get pretty much infinite actions with the main four, but Mystique gets tired every now and then.

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
Mod is currently being tested.
Well, how is that going?
It has basically been a month since testing started - so unless testing happenes in the middle of a development cycle or some extremely excruciating bugs have been discovered that take ages to fix (this is Oni's baby we are talking about after all), some information would be highly appreciated.

ElectricArc

Nov 29, 2018
I'm confused, do I need the original game to install the mod? And if so, what folder do I install the mod to? Also, does 0.983f work with the most recent update of the game, 0.984h?

pvtbrowsing

Nov 24, 2017
I'm confused, do I need the original game to install the mod? And if so, what folder do I install the mod to? Also, does 0.983f work with the most recent update of the game, 0.984h?
Yes, you need the original game. I forget what folder, exactly, but it should be pretty obvious: just look at the names of the folders/files in the mod, and copy/paste to overwrite the folders of the same name for the original game. (I think it's the "game" folder?)

And no, pretty sure 0.983f of the mod requires 0.983f of the original game. I think someone linked to it somewhere in this topic. If not, it shouldn't be too hard to find somewhere with google.

ElectricArc

Nov 29, 2018
Yes, you need the original game. I forget what folder, exactly, but it should be pretty obvious: just look at the names of the folders/files in the mod, and copy/paste to overwrite the folders of the same name for the original game. (I think it's the "game" folder?)

And no, pretty sure 0.983f of the mod requires 0.983f of the original game. I think someone linked to it somewhere in this topic. If not, it shouldn't be too hard to find somewhere with google.
Thanks! I've been wanting to install it for a while now but I never knew how.

none589

Mar 12, 2018
So, the mod has everything the original has in it as well, what do i do with the duplicate applications?
The mod only has the files that need to be replaced in the primary game installation. Install the game, unzip the mod, copy the files from the mod into the game directory, overwrite any files that have the same name.

ElectricArc

Nov 29, 2018
The mod only has the files that need to be replaced in the primary game installation. Install the game, unzip the mod, copy the files from the mod into the game directory, overwrite any files that have the same name.
So does that mean I only need to move the game, lib, and renpy folders over?

none589

Mar 12, 2018
So does that mean I only need to move the game, lib, and renpy folders over?
Just move everything in the mod folder over. What I meant by "only the files that need to be replaced" is that the mod zip file does not include all of the files that you need to play the game. The mod has additional files that are necessary for the mod to function.

Kommios

Aug 31, 2018
Thanks! I've been wanting to install it for a while now but I never knew how.
The current release of the Expanded Mod is based on version 0.983f of the base game, which you can get
Then download and install the Base Mod version 10 and the 10.2 patch (Check installation instructions on the front page of this thread if you need guidance)
Alternatively, wait for the new release of the Expanded Mod, which is currently being tested.
For anyone wanting to install the modded game but undure how

Reactions: Mikedazz1

osa6464

Jul 30, 2019
guys i just can't get to work
i unpack both files plus patch,copy the mod files into the game then the patch
some files get replaced but the data files merge together
i only get the launcher but the game is the same . help ???

EquineHung

Mar 1, 2018
when you click the bars are they the same?
show a screen cap with your inventory open please

Kommios

Aug 31, 2018
Did you:
1. unpack version 0.983f to a new directory?
2. unpack the base mod version 10 to the same directory, overwriting files if prompted?
3. unpack the 10.2 mod patch to the same directory, overwriting files when prompted?

Because from your comment it's really not clear. What do you mean by "the data files merge together"?

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes