Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
So is this dead like the main game is?
The main game is not dead, Oni takes his time with his updates, so for the mod, i dont think so too. Yes we have not heard from @Shanks_Aka & @Olive_Drab in a while, but please keep in mind that this is done in their free time, and maybe they are busy with more important things at the moment. But a little sign of life whould be nice, i'll give you that. Just let us know how you are doing guys.;) But @MrChow is working on something nice for Rogue too, can't wait to have it in game!:eazyHype:

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Seeing how Oni is working on an official Emma sex art (and maybe he'll officially implement her titjob animation too), hopefully we'll be able to implement things like the threesome function. Although, personally, I would like if the screen didn't go to black everytime something happened, since I just find it kinda jarring. Then again, I'm not a programmer so yeah.

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
The main game is not dead, Oni takes his time with his updates, so for the mod, i dont think so too. Yes we have not heard from @Shanks_Aka & @Olive_Drab in a while, but please keep in mind that this is done in their free time, and maybe they are busy with more important things at the moment. But a little sign of life whould be nice, i'll give you that. Just let us know how you are doing guys.;) But @MrChow is working on something nice for Rogue too, can't wait to have it in game!:eazyHype:
It's slowly getting there. Still trying to figure out the best way to do it, as there's several clothing parts to it, and gotta do it for all her poses.

Seeing how Oni is working on an official Emma sex art (and maybe he'll officially implement her titjob animation too), hopefully we'll be able to implement things like the threesome function. Although, personally, I would like if the screen didn't go to black everytime something happened, since I just find it kinda jarring. Then again, I'm not a programmer so yeah.
Sadly that would require a lot of new art. If someone is willing to do the art, it could be done.

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
It's slowly getting there. Still trying to figure out the best way to do it, as there's several clothing parts to it, and gotta do it for all her poses.

Sadly that would require a lot of new art. If someone is willing to do the art, it could be done.
Yeah, I kinda figured that since it happens with everything you do as a player. Actually a different question then. You know the face that Emma makes when she "drifts off into incoherent moans" (or something like that)? Would it be possible to just keep that face after that certain point. I kinda like it. That's all.

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
I know it's a lot of work, don't feel yourself rushed, just mentioned it to show the mod is not dead! I will go trough the texts again soon to change them a bit more.

Reactions: JonathanSmiftIII

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
Yeah, I kinda figured that since it happens with everything you do as a player. Actually a different question then. You know the face that Emma makes when she "drifts off into incoherent moans" (or something like that)? Would it be possible to just keep that face after that certain point. I kinda like it. That's all.
I haven't played the game in a while, so I honestly can't even remember the face she does lol. I might look into it, but I can't promise anything. Kinda got my plate full at the moment. Hopefully Shanks gets back soon, he's way more efficient with the coding than I am.

I know it's a lot of work, don't feel yourself rushed, just mentioned it to show the mod is not dead! I will go trough the texts again soon to change them a bit more.
Can't help but feel rushed, I wanna see it in the game too lol. And you're right, the mod definitely not dead.

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
I haven't played the game in a while, so I honestly can't even remember the face she does lol. I might look into it, but I can't promise anything. Kinda got my plate full at the moment. Hopefully Shanks gets back soon, he's way more efficient with the coding than I am.

Can't help but feel rushed, I wanna see it in the game too lol. And you're right, the mod definitely not dead.
Lol all good man. After all, I just constantly bring her lust to max when we're smexing to eventually see that face. Well, when I don't feel like letting her get tired after spamming continue.

evoroguefucker

Jul 13, 2018
what do you need to do to get the option to screw with xaviers head when he catches you going at it in public, did it once in an old version with rogue, but cant get it since - thanks for your time.

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
what do you need to do to get the option to screw with xaviers head when he catches you going at it in public, did it once in an old version with rogue, but cant get it since - thanks for your time.
With each of them (Rogue, Kitty and Emma) you need to get them up to a certain point in their level. Can't remember what level it is, so I just used the max level cheat to see what Kitty and Emma's would be like. You can only really screw with Xavier's head with Rogue though. You'll need to blackmail him with Kitty and Emma, but I won't tell unless you actually need to know it. Ruins the surprise yeah? Just try searching the study with Kitty and you should be able to find it. :)

Reactions: evoroguefucker

shellbust101

Jun 22, 2017
lust and orgasm faces are variations of the girls eyes/brows and mouths, they are mostly found in Emma_Orgasms.rpy Kitty_Orgasms.rpy Rogue_Orgasms.rpy and Mystique_Orgasms.rpy, just search for "Lusty face check".
To make the ahegao(which is Eyes = "stunned" and Mouth = "tongue") kinda permanent, change the 5 groups of eyes and mouths under "is not kissing someone".

Speaking of faces, it always bothered me that the girls sometimes have their eyes closed when they clean you, so I always add an extra line before "She looks up at you lovingly as she licks your cock clean." which is $ E_Eyes = "normal" for emma $ K_Eyes = "normal" for kitty, $ R_Eyes = "normal" for rogue.

Reactions: hooviescoop

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
lust and orgasm faces are variations of the girls eyes/brows and mouths, they are mostly found in Emma_Orgasms.rpy Kitty_Orgasms.rpy Rogue_Orgasms.rpy and Mystique_Orgasms.rpy, just search for "Lusty face check".
To make the ahegao(which is Eyes = "stunned" and Mouth = "tongue") kinda permanent, change the 5 groups of eyes and mouths under "is not kissing someone".

Speaking of faces, it always bothered me that the girls sometimes have their eyes closed when they clean you, so I always add an extra line before "She looks up at you lovingly as she licks your cock clean." which is $ E_Eyes = "normal" for emma $ K_Eyes = "normal" for kitty, $ R_Eyes = "normal" for rogue.
I know how it's done, I just don't have the time. Feel free to do it and upload the files yourself.

Dora Chueva

Aug 19, 2018
I like this game. But well it does have a few bugs. What I noticed the most often is, when I put Emma's white jacket along with her white gloves, it was like she has four hands! I saw both her hands on jacket and another ones on gloves! For a moment she looked like Sheeva from Mortal Kombat XD

That was it so far. And, if possible, please make it easier to scroll over menus, like in Emma's underwear choices.

My favorite girl, of course, is Emma herself. I have made her an exhibitionist. The craziest moment was in the football field. She was like blushing so red back then.

PierrotSol

Sep 15, 2017
For future updates I'd suggest making level ups much easier to gain (both for Zero and the girls): You can get to Day 5 and still be at Lv 2 even if you visit the Classroom/Danger Room every single time you can

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes