Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Prustan

Sep 30, 2017
For future updates I'd suggest making level ups much easier to gain (both for Zero and the girls): You can get to Day 5 and still be at Lv 2 even if you visit the Classroom/Danger Room every single time you can
You call that hard? I've had games where I've gotten to Day 10+ and Level 2 despite training or going to class as much as possible. Sure, Day 5 with only one level might be annoying, but I wouldn't call it too hard to level.

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
Expanded Mod Version 24-08:

-Fixed Emma's arm bug while wearing both white jacket and gloves.
-Added a cheatmenu to the "Special Options" menu, for those who wish to level faster.
(Can be used on yourself and all girls, except for Raven/Mystique.)

This is just the mod package, the full game is not included - apply it to your game folder and overwrite when asked.

PierrotSol

Sep 15, 2017
You call that hard? I've had games where I've gotten to Day 10+ and Level 2 despite training or going to class as much as possible. Sure, Day 5 with only one level might be annoying, but I wouldn't call it too hard to level.
It's more of a pacing issue for me: With the current grind you'll probably see everything the girls have to offer way before anyone gets to Lv. 4-5, so you're wasting time going to the classroom/danger room to gain levels (by the time the perks become useful they don't matter anymore). Making those activities give more EXP (or whatever the tracker is for Levels) should make perks more worthwhile to get as you progress with the girls.

Prustan

Sep 30, 2017
It's more of a pacing issue for me: With the current grind you'll probably see everything the girls have to offer way before anyone gets to Lv. 4-5, so you're wasting time going to the classroom/danger room to gain levels (by the time the perks become useful they don't matter anymore). Making those activities give more EXP (or whatever the tracker is for Levels) should make perks more worthwhile to get as you progress with the girls.
Fair enough. Can definitely see your point.

Schester10

Jan 21, 2018
Version 24-08:

-Fixed Emma's arm bug while wearing both white jacket and gloves.
-Added a cheatmenu to the "Special Options" menu, for those who wish to level faster.
(Can be used on yourself and all girls, except for Raven/Mystique.)

How about android version?

Jonboy72

Jun 20, 2018
Can you have sex with anyone else apart from rogue outside without being caught by professor X

Bl0g_ch3ck3r

Jul 11, 2018

Like the post says Oni is somewhat mostly done about the features for the new versions. Emma will have added those new sex scenes (I wonder how they look, I'm sure they're pretty :3) but still We gotta wait a while till he add some more clothings ,test it, partialy debugs it and releases. Still fingers crossed that He will do it asap :)

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes