Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

sukiyan2002

Sep 3, 2018
edit: never mind I'm dumb. I found it.

Hi, I wanted to mess around with the script a little bit to better suit my own tastes. I have like zero experience, and I just wanted to see if you could answer a quick question.

Do you know where the "Sex_Dialog" function is, and how I can edit it? (For example in the file "Emma_HJ.rpy", line 427 is "call Sex_Dialog("Emma", Partner)". I don't see that function anywhere in any of the available .rpy files.

I wanted to edit the lines the girls say, but couldn't find it. So I decided to comment out all of the times it gets called in the script, but if I do that, it just ends up returning infinite loop errors. I'm guessing the function does more than just call up a bit of dialogue, but again, I have no way of checking what it's doing.

Noyleash

Oct 25, 2017
No problem, your character has the power to suppress other mutant powers, so when you touch her she looses her shapeshifting ability and turns into her blue form! When you level up, you can choose to not use your power and can allow her to shift into other girls and her teacher form.

And pleas keep in mind that she ist still work in progress so there are many bugs! I can not tell when or if the development of her will continue because our main modders have been abscent for a while now.
Im just here to help where i can and change some dialouge of the girls!

I still hope @Shanks_Aka and @Olive_Drab will make a triumphant return, but oh well ...
Ooookey,then there is thing -she can turn into any form(Emma,Kittty,Rogue) except teacher form

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
No problem, your character has the power to suppress other mutant powers, so when you touch her she looses her shapeshifting ability and turns into her blue form! When you level up, you can choose to not use your power and can allow her to shift into other girls and her teacher form.

And pleas keep in mind that she ist still work in progress so there are many bugs! I can not tell when or if the development of her will continue because our main modders have been abscent for a while now.
Im just here to help where i can and change some dialouge of the girls!

I still hope @Shanks_Aka and @Olive_Drab will make a triumphant return, but oh well ...
I hope they are okay and do return also!
Thank you for still making the game better!

Reactions: MK78

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
Still working on the next Text Updates, but maybe i will not make it this Weekend, work struck me again! I think i can do it till Wednesday. But i can't say it for sure. But be assured it is coming!
Sorry Guys!;)

Reactions: taliazer

Thrugar

Nov 14, 2017
No not yet!

Rogue Like 0.978e modded with 24-08

As always, this is the complete pack. Just unzip & enjoy!

Sorry that this took a while but i had to do some extra testing with this but it seems to work as it should. Please keep in mind that there are still many Bugs especially with Mystique!
Can you post this to another download site i keep getting add on requests to my browser at zippyshare

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
The ONI game threads will liven up again when the next release comes out. Don't worry guys.

Can you post this to another download site i keep getting add on requests to my browser at zippyshare
Yeah. Zippyshare is cancer in that regard.

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
Anybody know whats the Console command for Raven? Is it different from Rouge to Emma's?
There's no list of commands, so you'd have to go through the code to get the ones you need.
The mod has a cheat system iimplemented though, so you probably won't even need the console.

Reactions: hooviescoop

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
What's up people, just a small update on what's going on.

There's no list of commands, so you'd have to go through the code to get the ones you need.
The mod has a cheat system iimplemented though, so you probably won't even need the console.
But it has no cheats for Mystique yet!

ThisKitty

Jun 7, 2017
Mystique's been moved into a dictionary. Probably with intentions of putting several additional characters in there without conflicting with whatever Oni plans to do. It's also nice because you don't have to dig around through the default store. A lot of developers just throw tons of data right at the top level, which can make digging through it a pain. Not that they really have to care about the readability of their code to other people.

So, look at the new girl dictionary and the three most common values:
Code:
newgirl["Mystique"]
newgirl["Mystique"].Love
newgirl["Mystique"].Obed
newgirl["Mystique"].Inbt
There's a bunch of other keys in there, too.

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
But it has no cheats for Mystique yet!
True, but adding it to her probably wouldn't be an issue. Maybe with the next update.

It's also nice because you don't have to dig around through the default store. A lot of developers just throw tons of data right at the top level, which can make digging through it a pain.
Aye, that's how most of the coding for this game is. Chaotic, and a pain in the ass to go through/edit lol.

Android port for the latest modded game update plz ?
Sadly not. The latest android build can be downloaded here

Syliar

Jul 21, 2017
Rogue Like 0.978e modded with 24-08

As always, this is the complete pack. Just unzip & enjoy! No new update just a different Hoster!
Reminder: Grammar fixes for all girls on last page, might do more later and check all text. At the very least as mentione I need to change the style format to match Oni's.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes