Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

BlackSun75

Apr 26, 2018
Hi,

this is a very nice mod, but if I want to change clothes, I cant go back from the choice menue. It seems to long. Is there thomething to solve?
Tahnk you

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
Im still working on the text files but im down with a cold at the moment so it will take a bit longer. But i think that's okay because it is nothing that big of a deal. Again sorry for the delay's!

Maybe i should get a patreon to, im already pretty good at announcing and delaying things right?;)

Hi,

this is a very nice mod, but if I want to change clothes, I cant go back from the choice menue. It seems to long. Is there thomething to solve? Tahnk you
In the mod the menue's should be scrollable, just use your mousewheel to do so!

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Im still working on the text files but im down with a cold at the moment so it will take a bit longer. But i think that's okay because it is nothing that big of a deal. Again sorry for the delay's!

Maybe i should get a patreon to, im already pretty good at announcing and delaying things right?;)

In the mod the menue's should be scrollable, just use your mousewheel to do so!
thanks for your work. btw your sign isn't working

Syliar

Jul 21, 2017
I'm still around, just waiting for a stable content update before I go over the text files again for grammar or style options personally.

Reactions: MK78

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
I'm still around, just waiting for a stable content update before I go over the text files again for grammar or style options personally.
Im still somewhat down here with fever so i decided to wait for @MrChow to finish his next version till i do anything more on the text's. It would double the work for anybody so i decided to wait. Hope thats okay for you guys!

does the mod works with the 0.980 version of the main game?
It should but since it adds some content for Emma, maybe there are some conflicts.

Karasu-sama

Feb 12, 2018
@MrChow Would you be able to estimate a timeframe for when you might have the Mod adapted to 980? If not, that's fine, I wouldn't dare try and rush, but I'm curious.

Also, has anyone on this thread figured out the "new sex option" for Rogue in the new base game? I think I may've missed it.

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
@MrChow Would you be able to estimate a timeframe for when you might have the Mod adapted to 980? If not, that's fine, I wouldn't dare try and rush, but I'm curious.

Also, has anyone on this thread figured out the "new sex option" for Rogue in the new base game? I think I may've missed it.
It's difficult to say right now, to be honest. There's literally thousands of lines of code I have to go through. I'm currently working through Emma's files, trying to sort out all the animations.
At the moment I can't give you a timeframe, but I will keep you guys updated on the progress.

Throbzilla

Jul 31, 2018

To answer your question about Rogue's "new sex option", she now has the ability to give you a "footjob".

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes