Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Bl0g_ch3ck3r

Jul 11, 2018
Great news everyone! Based uppon what Oni wrote , there should be a new build in next few days/week.

Rogue-Like Update 09/15/2018

"Ok guys, the next version is feature locked and into final testing. I expect to have the first build of it available by about this time next week. I just got some new clothing pieces in, so a lot of her upper body stuff is actually finished, the animations are all done and I think looking pretty cool. I still have a few art features to add but I think I can throw them in during the early public testing phases of the version. "

Can't wait to see the new Emma stuff :)

stevejones19

May 28, 2018
I downloaded the mod and the right version of the game on Mac, but I don't know how to add the mod can someone please help me.

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
Text Update:

I could not nearley gettin at much done as i wanted to do, so it will take a little longer. I will try everything to get those Emma files out till Sunday.

bella7

Jul 8, 2017
Hey, if you guys will mod the next big update can I ask what line to change regarding Emma's BJ scene?

I really hate the Kitty template. I pretty much prefer Rogue's template for Emma's BJ....

Bl0g_ch3ck3r

Jul 11, 2018
Hello!
Rejoice about the new content and Oni posts ;D

1) Rogue-Like 0.980 (Bugfilled mess, do not download)
"Ok, as described in the patch notes, this build will likely be buggy, so only download this one if you enjoy bug testing and don't mind if it crashes a few minutes into the new content. Just let me know how you got to that point, and I'll fix it for the next build.

You can find the , make sure to check those out if you haven't.

For those new to the bug testing process here, if the game crashes, post here the resulting text, up to the point where it says "full traceback." The part after that is only very rarely necessary for me tracking down the bug and takes up a lot of space so don't worry about it. In some cases it helps for me to know the process you took to get to that point, like which order you did things in, I'll ask if I need that sort of info. Also feel free to message me if you'd rather not post here.

All that said, have fun. "

2) Rogue-Like Update 09/23/2018 Patch notes, read first

"
Hey guys, read this before reading the next post, it's important.

A new version will be up in a few minutes. I want to stress, in no uncertain terms, that this first build will be a rough, likely bug-filled mess of a build. I mean, I've cleared all the ones I know about, but historically that means there are plenty that I missed. Sorry about that, but it will be better soon. So basically, if you like to poke and prod for bugs, then this patch is for you. If you just want to have fun playing the game and a crash would ruin your fun, just be patient, I'll be putting out new build fairly regularly over the next few days as new bugs are found, and hopefully within a week or two it'll get pretty stable.

That said, here are the patch notes:

New Features:
- Emma now has the option to have sex with her, as well as anal sex, and titjobs. Let me know if there are any issues with the animations or text flow for these.

- Emma now has the potential to do sexual things in public or with the other girls (previously I tried to hard block these options). There should be dialog involved expressing her misgivings, and you'll have to overcome that in various ways. Let me know how these interactions feel, or if something seems out of place.

- Emma's chitchat options are in place, and can interact with the above described additions.

- There is a new system for dating in place. You can now ask for a date any time of the day, but then have to meet the other person in the university square in the evening (don't stand them up). You can also double date by asking more than one girl out (up to two only). Of course this might cause complications. There are a lot of ways this system can go, so please try out your options.

- Rogue has a new sex option.

-Maybe other stuff? I forget. I might update this list is someone says "was this new?" ;)

Known Issues:

-Emma still has no room (let me know if the game ever makes it seem like you're in her room or something, and how you got there.)

-Emma is missing several clothing pieces when in her sex/TJ poses, so they might appear and disappear as she shifts in and out of these poses without commentary. Just roll with it. Eventually these items will be in. "

Off to check how it works ,I'm sure somewhere someone already uploaded that version :)

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Lets just say that the moment i saw that he simply used Kitty's face for Emma during blowjob, my excitement plummeted. So right now i'm not all too much eager to try out the new update with Emma options...

Reactions: JonathanSmiftIII

Bl0g_ch3ck3r

Jul 11, 2018
Some actions looks nice some are kinda meh. I like the fact that You can finaly have a nicely working threesome system (too bad that You cannot have them all of near You at the same moment - Rogue,Kitty and Emma in the same party :< ).
Emma's sex animations (and anal) looks ok I guess, hope the modders will able to make the cowgirl pose for rest of the squad :D Oh and double date thingie works pretty well. Found lots of bugs in various moments but its "alright" as its the 1st iteration of this release :)
To be honest I havn't checked that BJ scene with Emma, was too hyped about the sex scene with Emma :p

Umbra_Corvus

Jun 13, 2018
Loving the mod I just wish you could have Kitty and Rogue wearing their armbinders/rogues bondage outfit as normal clothing I mean Kitty can just phase out and rogue can eventually get powers permanently sooo.

Reactions: infinito70

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Raven is the morning class teacher and she appears in the danger room at night. And her room is actually open so you can drop by and visit her any time of the day beside the mornings when she teaches.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes