Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

texxy

Aug 19, 2017

Like the post says Oni is somewhat mostly done about the features for the new versions. Emma will have added those new sex scenes (I wonder how they look, I'm sure they're pretty :3) but still We gotta wait a while till he add some more clothings ,test it, partialy debugs it and releases. Still fingers crossed that He will do it asap :)
I'm honestly more hyped about taking her on date, I wonder how she will behave.

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
Does Emma have a room cos I have got the key to it
No not yet!

Rogue Like 0.978e modded with 24-08

As always, this is the complete pack. Just unzip & enjoy!

Sorry that this took a while but i had to do some extra testing with this but it seems to work as it should. Please keep in mind that there are still many Bugs especially with Mystique!

Netus

May 31, 2017
What in the new version?
Expanded Mod Version 24-08:

-Fixed Emma's arm bug while wearing both white jacket and gloves.
-Added a cheatmenu to the "Special Options" menu, for those who wish to level faster.
(Can be used on yourself and all girls, except for Raven/Mystique.)

This is just the mod package, the full game is not included - apply it to your game folder and overwrite when asked.

Syliar

Jul 21, 2017
Emma_Chat line 1201-1250, missing proper capitalisation on I (in fact that whole section needs a once over). Will look for further errors.

EDIT: Also a side note, when typing ... Oni uses . . . for formatting so that needs to be followed.

Reactions: MK78

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
Emma_Chat line 1201-1250, missing proper capitalisation on I (in fact that whole section needs a once over). Will look for further errors.

EDIT: Also a side note, when typing ... Oni uses . . . for formatting so that needs to be followed.
Strange, did not do anything to the Emma Files in Months, still the first ones i made and they where working fine! I'll look into it!

Syliar

Jul 21, 2017
Oh they work fine, just not conforming to the standards of the rest of the code and if we ever want to change the font (or Oni does) then all the lowercase i's and other slight errors like that will jump right out. That said I had time to give the chat file for each girl a quick glance and have updated them (as always keep in mind that I swap out bae and boo in my personal copies). I've no doubt there's more but I focused my glances to around the 1201-1250 section and the nicknames, didn't get them all though but I did fix a few grammar errors and weird sentences.

Also swapped the response for Mystique's Mistress nickname response (not sure if mine or the original edit) for something more fitting.

EDIT: I also noticed that Oni tends to double space new sentences, us modders haven't been doing so but I haven't started to try and fix that yet.

Reactions: 7546338

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Does the compiled version have the Rogue's outfit that was teased in the previous pages?

Oh Gee

Jun 21, 2018
Hi guys, I'm a noob with a dummy question here. Please don't judge too harshly.

I'm juuuuuust beginning to learn renpy and I wanted to experiment with the cumshot/spunk sprites, and I ran into a weird problem.
I cannot, for the life of me, find any of the facial pngs. Like literally searching by filename copied from the script shows no hits. And /KittySprite doesn't have ANY spunk images at all.
But they all load in the game just fine.
What am I missing? What's going on and where can I find them?

Noyleash

Oct 25, 2017
I have one question is this bug that Raven turns into "real raven" whenever i choose sex in any pose but game still thinks that this is teacher's appearance?I mean any changes into Raven or back to Mystique shows the same blue raven.

Noyleash

Oct 25, 2017
Some more:when press "warn her" during sex emerge "En exception has occured"(3 times ignore helps)
p.s. maybe i shouldn't write it here i don't know forum rules )

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
I have one question is this bug that Raven turns into "real raven" whenever i choose sex in any pose but game still thinks that this is teacher's appearance?I mean any changes into Raven or back to Mystique shows the same blue raven.
You know that "the real Raven" is supposed to be the Blue form right? Because that is how se looks when she is not using her powers!

And yes your Bug report is right here in this thread!

Also i'm back on the Texts now! I think next Weekend i can upload some new Versions.

Noyleash

Oct 25, 2017
You know that "the real Raven" is supposed to be the Blue form right? Because that is how se looks when she is not using her powers!

And yes your Bug report is right here in this thread!

Also i'm back on the Texts now! I think next Weekend i can upload some new Versions.
Well that's a little different i meant.When i сhoose option "i prefer real Raven" she turns into Mystique(but she was before it so) and so when i push " Turn into Raven"(or something like so) she stays blue not her teacher's appearence.Either of option she is blue(Mystique) in during sex or choose it.And if i pick any sex(not hj or bj) she automatically transform into blue mutant form.
Sorry for my misspelling or if i am a little dumb:english just not my native ))0

Noyleash

Oct 25, 2017
And when professor x caught zero and Raven for some action in option "Just this ...Plan Psi,Mystiquel" shows up Emma and final result apply to her nevertheless was this analogous scene with her or not

Noyleash

Oct 25, 2017
In missionary pose with Emma with black and white jacket on, her one side of chest is beyond textures of this jacket.
Add:in DS pose this jacket don't even display
Add 2: "an exception has occurred" after Emma decided start doing bj after her helping with math

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
Well that's a little different i meant.When i сhoose option "i prefer real Raven" she turns into Mystique(but she was before it so) and so when i push " Turn into Raven"(or something like so) she stays blue not her teacher's appearence.Either of option she is blue(Mystique) in during sex or choose it.And if i pick any sex(not hj or bj) she automatically transform into blue mutant form.
Sorry for my misspelling or if i am a little dumb:english just not my native ))0
No problem, your character has the power to suppress other mutant powers, so when you touch her she looses her shapeshifting ability and turns into her blue form! When you level up, you can choose to not use your power and can allow her to shift into other girls and her teacher form.

And pleas keep in mind that she ist still work in progress so there are many bugs! I can not tell when or if the development of her will continue because our main modders have been abscent for a while now.
Im just here to help where i can and change some dialouge of the girls!

I still hope @Shanks_Aka and @Olive_Drab will make a triumphant return, but oh well ...

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes