Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

AyatoEnnado

Aug 9, 2020
Is it only me or i can't find any of the modded content like outfits etc. the only thing changed is the menu. Version is 984h

Kosmiik

Dec 21, 2019
Is it only me or i can't find any of the modded content like outfits etc. the only thing changed is the menu. Version is 984h
when you try to change the outfits of anyone there should be an should be additional options for the modded outfits.

aexiel

Sep 5, 2018
Is Storm in this expanded mod cuz if she isnt it really isnt an expansion.
The expanded mod only goes up to Laura and Jean Grey. Technically, the mod only expands on clothing, some actions, etc. But not characters.

Honestly, I'd rather have the Jean Grey and Storm styles based on the X-men evolution animated series, but to each their own.

Reactions: Hocusbogus

aexiel

Sep 5, 2018
i was looking for that but there isn't, i downloaded an android port on my phone and it works there, but on my pc only has the main menu creen changed.
Make sure you have the right mod version since there are 2. The stable 0.984h, and the last update of the mod which is the COVID update.

Gizou777

Apr 15, 2022
Yes, you can have sex with Emma when the other girls are around
To find Mystique do her 2 events, go to her class during the morning and find her at the danger room at night tuesdays or thursdays(you find out she is Mystique). That unlocks her room.
Yes, you can have sex with Emma when the other girls are around
To find Mystique do her 2 events, go to her class during the morning and find her at the danger room at night tuesdays or thursdays(you find out she is Mystique). That unlocks her room.
I did it but there was no room her, she just showed up and talked to me and then disappears, someone could help me please.

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
If anyone has the expanded mod for PC 0.997 or 0.996, it'd be great if you could @ me or reply w/ the link. Much appreciated
The latest version of the (Tiny-)mod is compatible with game version 0.995c, as explained a bit further up on this page. I just got back after being away for a while and will start updating the mod again. You can always find the latest version on our Discord channel.

May 12, 2018
The latest version of the (Tiny-)mod is compatible with game version 0.995c, as explained a bit further up on this page. I just got back after being away for a while and will start updating the mod again. You can always find the latest version on our Discord channel.
Sounds good brother

Redboa21

May 13, 2021
Since Prime559 is in the discord will you make the mods compatible with each other

SwoleSquid

Mar 29, 2021
Is there anyway to download a somewhat up to date version that isn't what's posted on the front page? Cuz I'm also not seeing the added outfits anywhere

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes