Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes
Feb 3, 2022
View attachment 122966

Overview:
Expanded is a mod created by @Shanks_Aka, @Olive_Drab, @MK78, @Tinymanhood, and a few others. It expands the existing content by adding more clothing, sex options and locations as well as an additional character (Mystique). It also includes an expansion of the Modded version originally created by SLDR which allows you to quickly and easily adjust each girl's stat by dragging the stat bars at the top of the screen. Clicking the backpack icon gives you options to instantly gain money, stat points to level up and actions with each girl.
This is still the ultimate Goal of our Mod Project. However we had to do some changes because the Code was a nightmare and it did not work like we wanted it to. So we decided to split the Project up into two different Mods wich is a simple base Mod and our Extended Mod. For now we are working on finishing up with the Base Mod to get everything working properly. Then we will put more effort back in the Expanded Mod with all the good stuff. As of right now i have no exact date when we can bring the Extended Mod back. Yes it Sucks, but it was the only way to get everything right!​

Game Updated: April, 2020
Post Updated: May 1, 2020
Game/Creator: -
Contributors: @Shanks_Aka, @Olive_Drab, @MK78, @Tinymanhood, @Syliar, @grundle, @Hakunon, @everglow ,@Taharka, @unforeseeable, @Kylar Stern, @ArcticPerv, @Grigori_127, @Pervy Rogue, @D&R, @jumbotron, @Shad0wk1ng09, @Sfoo, @Maniek92, @Deadlypremonition, anons
Game Version: 0.984h
Language: English
Our Discord:
Genre
: School, Parody, Anal, Blowjob, Stripping, Handjob, Titjob, Masturbation, Corruption, Super Powers, Renpy, Outfits

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Old 0.978e AIO Version (No Longer Supported)

Base Mod
Modded Rogue-Like-0.984h_1 Test Version

Linux:
Win:
Mac:

Latest Patch
Modded Rogue-Like-0.984h_1.7 Patch (forever Quarantine edition)

- Create new save
- We'll probably not be making an android version for this release (but if someone makes them we're open to adding the link)
- Merge folder game with folder named game (Path on mac: Rogue-Like/Rogue-Like.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/)

how do you go to mystique's house

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
Are the new clothing options available at the start of the game or do I have to do something to unlock them?
They should be obtainable once you happen to have high enough stats with them and you should be able to talk to the specific girls and select "modded wardrobe", no extra work needed from what I remember.

Can someone clarify if Jean and Monroe are "obtainable" in either of these mods, or does the mod cut off right b4?
Yes and no - If you use the mod linked here, which is for game version 0.984_h, then they should not be obtainable, as they were released afterwards. If you however use the TinyMod version of the Expanded Mod (a smaller port that does not contain all the clothing and stuff, but still a couple of goodies), you can have both Jean and Storm in, as the basegame version for that mod is 0.995c, but that mod is mainly distributed on the discord.

why can't I join the server, its just empty nothing exists when I try to join
Discord should work perfectly fine - this sounds like a problem on your end. If you use an iOS device, remember to have your account settings properly set to allow joining of NSFW servers, via the windows discord app I have found no problems whatsoever.

Apr 26, 2022
They should be obtainable once you happen to have high enough stats with them and you should be able to talk to the specific girls and select "modded wardrobe", no extra work needed from what I remember.
How high do the stats need to be? And do you need the latest patch for it to work?

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
How high do the stats need to be? And do you need the latest patch for it to work?
If you use the version which is linked here here (which by now is technically outdated, even if it contains more modded clothing and stuff) and have the patch applied that is linked below the DL, it should show the options not too long after being able to modify the girls wardrobe. I definitely remember you don't need to max them out for the option to appear though. Applying the patch does not just fix a bunch of bugs - one of which I remember being a critical bug in some menu - but also added 1-2 more outfits for some of the girls.
From what I remember. it's as simple as selecting a girl, talk about her clothing, select a clothing category (as in tops etc.) and you should either have more clothing pieces listed, or a subcategory named "modded wardrobe" appear in that menu. Though from what I also remember, the games' interface is cluttered as fuck and for some characters, you can actually scroll through clothing options simply because it's too many to list them the way the game handles that normally.

However, it's been a while since I have played the version that is linked here specifically, so I'll do a re-run to make sure I'm getting all of that correct.

Reactions: Tonytnt20

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
Hi would you send me v0.979 expanded mod rogue like evolution pls
If you refer to the newest vanilla version - which is 0.997 then no. I can't send what doesn't even yet exist.
The modders that work on this do so in their free time, and each new version is a nightmare to port to.

Hocusbogus

Sep 30, 2021
The expanded mod only goes up to Laura and Jean Grey. Technically, the mod only expands on clothing, some actions, etc. But not characters.

Honestly, I'd rather have the Jean Grey and Storm styles based on the X-men evolution animated series, but to each their own.
Last time I played the expanded mod was the old one on android ported by lisarepacks. Does the expanded mod have content for Laura and Jean now?

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
Cannot launch the game, here's traceback. Tried reinstalling, deleteing persistent saves - no luck
Okay, that is a weird one.
Starting out, what are your steps when installing the game? maybe there's some issue on that step, as the game should just be perfectly fine to run on its own no problem and that issue is one I have not yet seen.

myckos

Mar 11, 2022
Everytime I install this I cant get Laura or Jean to spawn, and no new interactions are possible. What am I doing wrong, does anyone know?

aexiel

Sep 5, 2018
Laura will appear after a certain number of days, just spam the training room (not sure if you need a certain level of relationship with Kitty because she has certain interactions with Laura). Jean is not available in the versions available here at F95.

If you do manage to find one, Jean spawns at the bathrooms at evening or night after meeting Emma

wickermayne

Dec 2, 2017
Any news on the development of the mod? I know it's currently known as Tinymod in it's most recent version, but the Discord is full of random stuff and I can't find updates on the project easily.
There's a new mod now, that's called the Chonky mod I think. It's mostly being developed by someone named Ron Chon. Just go to sneak peak in the discord and download the latest mod from the google drive. You don't need the original game, it runs by itself.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes