Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Shit! I shouldn't have tried this Chonky mod. Now it's really hard to return to the original game and wait for the newer version of this mod. It took a while for me to stop waiting for the expanded mod update and playing the game again. I hope this new mod can keep going, best of luck to the modders.

If you never tried this mod before, then wait a little more. It's superior to original game visually and performance wise, 16:9 aspect ratio, better use of screen, some extras from expanded mod, some good changes to the gameplay, etc. But it really needs time, as the modder warned in readme file. If you're really curious, don't say I didn't warn you! :)

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Yeah the readme mentioned they're updating girls currently since some art straight up doesn't appear for some girls by that I just mean poses Oni did don't appear just the ren'py girl I assume and some code displaying x position.

fapmachine2222

Sep 12, 2020
View attachment 122966

Overview:
Expanded is a mod created by @Shanks_Aka, @Olive_Drab, @MK78, @Tinymanhood, and a few others. It expands the existing content by adding more clothing, sex options and locations as well as an additional character (Mystique). It also includes an expansion of the Modded version originally created by SLDR which allows you to quickly and easily adjust each girl's stat by dragging the stat bars at the top of the screen. Clicking the backpack icon gives you options to instantly gain money, stat points to level up and actions with each girl.
This is still the ultimate Goal of our Mod Project. However we had to do some changes because the Code was a nightmare and it did not work like we wanted it to. So we decided to split the Project up into two different Mods wich is a simple base Mod and our Extended Mod. For now we are working on finishing up with the Base Mod to get everything working properly. Then we will put more effort back in the Expanded Mod with all the good stuff. As of right now i have no exact date when we can bring the Extended Mod back. Yes it Sucks, but it was the only way to get everything right!​

Game Updated: April, 2020
Post Updated: May 1, 2020
Game/Creator: -
Contributors: @Shanks_Aka, @Olive_Drab, @MK78, @Tinymanhood, @Syliar, @grundle, @Hakunon, @everglow ,@Taharka, @unforeseeable, @Kylar Stern, @ArcticPerv, @Grigori_127, @Pervy Rogue, @D&R, @jumbotron, @Shad0wk1ng09, @Sfoo, @Maniek92, @Deadlypremonition, anons
Game Version: 0.984h
Language: English
Our Discord:
Genre
: School, Parody, Anal, Blowjob, Stripping, Handjob, Titjob, Masturbation, Corruption, Super Powers, Renpy, Outfits

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Old 0.978e AIO Version (No Longer Supported)

Base Mod
Modded Rogue-Like-0.984h_1 Test Version

Linux:
Win:
Mac:

Latest Patch
Modded Rogue-Like-0.984h_1.7 Patch (forever Quarantine edition)

- Create new save
- We'll probably not be making an android version for this release (but if someone makes them we're open to adding the link)
- Merge folder game with folder named game (Path on mac: Rogue-Like/Rogue-Like.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/)

Is this mod compatible with 0.998c or is there a version that is?

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Has this game been updated since 2020?
The game itself, well, yes. If you mean this particular mod, no. But right now there is something like a spiritual succesor to this mod called "Chonky Mod". The guys in charge are rebuilding the game with new code, in HD, much better optimized and slowly adding stuff from the Expanded mod. The link to the Google Drive is just a few posts above yours.

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
the Chonky mod is awesome ... I love it. (y) :love: (y)
But unfortunately I can not longer play it -> the mod destroyed Kitty in a irreversible way ... something with her pubes and arm pose png´s apparently. Throws out and endless error loop :(
In mornings I cant go to class or gym because mornings is Kitty in class and the error loop starts or about the gym Kitty comes in after I train because of her schedule -> triggers again the error loop.

However, I can only hope a future mod updates can fix this problem ....

Would be really nice if the mod author would start an own thread so we could firstly easier find the mod and possible updates and secondly we could easier report any upcoming errors.

Nevertheless this mod is almost as good as the extended mod (which is no longer developed/updated - sadly) if not on the same level ;)
I really hope to see more updates (for chonky´s - guess the ext. mod is certainly dead by now)

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
yeah, that´s how I found out about it ... tried to scroll back (rollback) but the mouse pointer was on the menu -> surprise, there is more menu ;)

Vanik

Sep 4, 2017
hey does anyone know of a way to submit a bug report for Chonky Mod? its a great mod and i don't want to be a jerk and just list off everything i found in a forum for a different mod.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes