• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Chonky is on firah. I don't think he'll do stuff that wasn't there in the Expanded mod, at least for now, but I'd be more than satisfied with having all the Expanded things in the current version of the game.

• Haha
Reactions: Ghostload

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Hmm...here's my verdict, it offers a lot more flavour in comparison to the original game, more outfits and an implanted cheat system which is amazing, but of course the game itself still is a WIP, code errors that in order to progress forward you gotta ignore or rollback stuff. The sprite placement is just...odd. I guess when it's fully committed to finishing, the polished version of Chonky Mod will be 10x faster than the OG by Oni. Honestly at least modders are upfront about it in development and not some half assed update/wtf am I heading direction

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
a note for chonky apart from congratulating you for the very good job I add that when you say that the girls should bathe in the pool due to the redesign of the stage they stay "swimming" at the edge of the pool we go through the floor and it is seedy

waiting for the progress of 4.0

Reactions: Testerguy19
4.60 star(s) 9 Votes