Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

hhd12258

Jun 18, 2018
does the current version of the chonky mod have working modded outfits for the girls or is that in the version thats coming out later this week?
I think the current version of CM is basically unplayable.
The dev cannot be bothered to make a gitgud account and put the images in his dev folder so all through out the game are game breaking crashes from missing images. This has been an issue since his first release.
He cannot even be bothered to surround/catch the calls so you could continue a graphics broken game.

Reactions: StarsMan423

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
I kinda wish I had the change to play the OG Expanded Mod which was around the 984.h version back then
Well.. the OG versions have been basically lost to time, but those were not on version 0.984h - that version number was actually the last "official full release" from the expanded crew and is linked in the OP and fully functional. One of the older versions is even linked still linked in the OP, which was from version 0.978e. That one might contained more clothing options, but was even more limited and you'd miss out on some girls, not to mention some of the costumes being quite low quality, which is also why they've been dropped and underwent redesigns.

If you do want to play version 0.984h just go on the first page, download the game file, the patch, apply and play, no base game version needed for that.

Reactions: Testerguy19

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
Wow, I didn't know Chonky Mod, but, despite the occasional bugs it has, it looks really interesting.

While it's true that this game makes you "imagine" half of the sexual events (like threesomes), the progression is fun and the mod makes it even more fun.

Much encouragement to the authors.

Dittymyman

Feb 23, 2019
I have returned with grave news, I did not stop the rerelease of the hit film Morbius. But before I return to my time, I will remind you of a certain mod turned separate game based on Roguelike that crashed and burned. It was brotherhood something and had Mystique and Scarlet Witch. Do not fund promises, fund results; anyway Morbius 2 isnt going to cancel itself.

Everyone have a good weekend

Czetwain

May 8, 2018
I have returned with grave news, I did not stop the rerelease of the hit film Morbius. But before I return to my time, I will remind you of a certain mod turned separate game based on Roguelike that crashed and burned. It was brotherhood something and had Mystique and Scarlet Witch. Do not fund promises, fund results; anyway Morbius 2 isnt going to cancel itself.

I was the one doing the art for that project. Kinda hard to fulfil a promise when the guy doing the code side fell off the face of the earth.
Ngl I think the dude's probably dead since he dropped off halfway though a chat.

The assets are still there for the expanded guys if they ever want to branch out though.

• Sad
Reactions: Lerd0

ronchonbon

Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019

These are wise words, and should be taken seriously, even if there weren't a long history of promises and no results on this topic. The lack of results on things with clear potential was exactly what motivated me to get started on Chonky Mod, and exactly what's fueling my new project. Take my word for it or not, results will be shared as soon as they're ready :).

For now, enjoy public access to our GitHub, and rest easy knowing that builds are (and forever will be) freely available whether you choose to support it or not. I'm doing what I do - and putting my money where my mouth is - because I believe in the project.

I won't be sharing links directly here for now, but intrepid individuals can find them quite easily.

hhd12258

Jun 18, 2018
These are wise words, and should be taken seriously, even if there weren't a long history of promises and no results on this topic. The lack of results on things with clear potential was exactly what motivated me to get started on Chonky Mod, and exactly what's fueling my new project. Take my word for it or not, results will be shared as soon as they're ready :).

For now, enjoy public access to our GitHub, and rest easy knowing that builds are (and forever will be) freely available whether you choose to support it or not. I'm doing what I do - and putting my money where my mouth is - because I believe in the project.

I won't be sharing links directly here for now, but intrepid individuals can find them quite easily.
more bullshit.
Just post the link.
Or don't to drive up your discord data harvesting.

• Angry
Reactions: redknight1
4.60 star(s) 9 Votes