Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
mod bug after some time this new outfit stuff gone and get all options from normal game.....

Bogeynumber01

Sep 3, 2017
So I'm not sure what's up with the story progression in this mod. I've progressed really far with Rogue, Kitty, Emma, Laura (basically maxed stats with all 4 and can have threesomes in public) and have met Mystique but I haven't seen Mystique again after first encounter and I haven't met Jean or Storm.

Did I miss a game trigger or is the mod just incomplete?

Reactions: Wessssss21

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
So I'm not sure what's up with the story progression in this mod. I've progressed really far with Rogue, Kitty, Emma, Laura (basically maxed stats with all 4 and can have threesomes in public) and have met Mystique but I haven't seen Mystique again after first encounter and I haven't met Jean or Storm.

Did I miss a game trigger or is the mod just incomplete?
The Expanded mod works for the 0.984h version of the game, whereas the vanilla version is at 0.998c. The guys behind the Expanded had a turbulent story and basically haven't released any new updates, so you'll have to decide wether you want to play the first 4 girls with Expanded stuff, or the whole cast with vanilla stuff.
Btw, to meet Mystique you have to go to her hideout which is unlocked in the map once you've met her.

thedinghy

Sep 1, 2021
Hi everyone, I can't seem to get this application working on JoiPlay for the Android would there be a reason for this? I have tried instaling with and without the patch but it just doesn't seem to want to open.
The normal unmodded game seems to work just fine.

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
The Expanded mod works for the 0.984h version of the game, whereas the vanilla version is at 0.998c. The guys behind the Expanded had a turbulent story and basically haven't released any new updates, so you'll have to decide wether you want to play the first 4 girls with Expanded stuff, or the whole cast with vanilla stuff.
Btw, to meet Mystique you have to go to her hideout which is unlocked in the map once you've met her.
what happeend between the guys of the expanded mod?

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
what happeend between the guys of the expanded mod?
Oni did a complete rewrite of the game code in version .99 which meant that the modders would have to redo the entire mod.

So they decided to wait for Oni to settle down and finish rewriting the code and for it to be stable before they started working on the mod to adapt it to the new code. Unfortunately Oni never really finished rewriting the code so that it was stable and constantly changes it every version, and Oni has been milking his Patreon money by barely doing any work on the game for months on end.

So the modders are still waiting for Oni to stabilize the game code which probably isn't going to happen anytime.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I heard the Expanded guys fell off a little bit due to irl and because this wasn't done for revenue so they had other stuff to do and now are in a forever waiting for someone to take the role of artist or programmer or something.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes