Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Evilfowl

Aug 5, 2017
Hey Chon, probably already know about this but I started a fresh save and Jean keeps asking to meet in my room every single time I see her, however she never actually goes to the room to talk. Maxed out her addiction first so I don't know if that's the specific cause or what.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
1658830521091.png So, I recently came upon this image somewhere, and this thong isn't in the Expanded mod. I also read that previous versions of the mod had more clothes, so I was wondering if someone here had an older version of the Expanded with more things. The one in the first post is down.

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
Well, from what I could gather on that, it's an entirely new project and also just some teaser material at that. I might be wrong, as following along with all the mods is starting to give cause for minor headache and I haven't been active much on the discord, where this was initially posted - but it may very well be that it isn't going to be related to the Expanded Mod, therefore posting it here seemed pointless.

How do you delete the past saves?
There's two ways of deleting saves: While the game is running and you are in the save/load menu, you can just hover over any savefile and press the delete key on your keyboard. This will bring up a prompt, asking if you want to delete the save file.
OR
You go through the folder structure and delete both the current and persistent savefiles for the game. The current savefiles are located in the path /game/saves of any Ren'Py game folder where you start the game in question. The persistent savefiles are located in /AppData/Roaming/RenPy/<game folder>/
For this method to work, both paths need to be empty of savefiles.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Well, from what I could gather on that, it's an entirely new project and also just some teaser material at that. I might be wrong, as following along with all the mods is starting to give cause for minor headache and I haven't been active much on the discord, where this was initially posted - but it may very well be that it isn't going to be related to the Expanded Mod, therefore posting it here seemed pointless.

Yeah true but I think this is the closest to what it might leads to the upcoming project, since the snippets deserve another new thread of its own entirely. Considering it's a bit of a continuation with the teaser, I could be wrong as well and making a pointless post for sure. Unless...

Reactions: Playername

Redhood1312

Jun 27, 2022

There's two ways of deleting saves: While the game is running and you are in the save/load menu, you can just hover over any savefile and press the delete key on your keyboard. This will bring up a prompt, asking if you want to delete the save file.
OR
You go through the folder structure and delete both the current and persistent savefiles for the game. The current savefiles are located in the path /game/saves of any Ren'Py game folder where you start the game in question. The persistent savefiles are located in /AppData/Roaming/RenPy/<game folder>/
For this method to work, both paths need to be empty of savefiles.
ty

bacamor

Jun 20, 2017
is this mod comparetable with the current one like the current version game
This mod has mostly been abandoned.
The ones working on mods now are the Prime Mod (Found in another thread here) and RonChon is working on a completely standalone game. That is still in development works and doesn't have a truly 'playable' version yet, (think first release of a new Oni version), and they are working on adding in all the girls (plus some) and clothes. Not sure when he is going to get a version out since they took the approach of redoing everything, but you can test in the link previously mentioned.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Funny, I've never understood the appeal of kneesocks, but they seem to be pretty popular in this game's fandom.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes