Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes
Jan 11, 2018
So, I think I am finished with my first ever "mod" for this game (heck, my first mod for ANY game :D )
Took a lot of editing, mostly existed files. Rogue has new hair for all poses including new "heads" for right shadowin. For now it is compatible only with "no tan" version. So, what is new:
1) Black sunglasses
2) New hair style
3) Brown Jacket
4) Green short top
5) Black leather pants (normal and pulled down)
Everything is packed into .rar file the way it should be foldered in game.

Hope it makes into mod in future updates :p

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
Why is this version of the full stack called 0.978e when we already had a 0.980b?
Oni changes the base game's code so much with each version that the modders have stopped basing the mod off the latest base game release.

It's gotten to the point where the mod is large enough that it's easier for them to stick with the base code of older versions and reverse engineer features from newer versions into the mod than it is to redo the entire mod every time Oni releases a version update.

Once the base game is in a final release state/ Oni stops making major experimental code overhauls they might base the mod off of that newer stable base game version. But until then they seem to be sticking with 0.978e unless some other factor makes switching to a newer version absolutely mandatory.

Reactions: MK78 and Lagsalot

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
OP updated

New builds for PC, Mac and Linux. Android keeps failing for me (as usual), so that will come at a later time.
We've changed the file structure, so you will have to have to extract it to a new folder. Don't extract it to your current game folder. You will also have to start a new game.

None of the builds has been tested, so please let us know if you experince bugs.
There's no changelog at the moment.
So I am wondering - can we expect a changelog at some point the next couple of days?
For me personally it wouldn't have to be an extensive list of every little feature, but a general overview of what is new and what to expect, maybe the biggest new features etc.

Grigori_127

Modder
Dec 2, 2018
So I am wondering - can we expect a changelog at some point the next couple of days?
For me personally it wouldn't have to be an extensive list of every little feature, but a general overview of what is new and what to expect, maybe the biggest new features etc.
X-23 meet up with happy ending (very small and simple)
New buttons layout (for selecting girls on UI)
Emma's room
Kitty new outfit
Kitty and Emma will also turn their backs to you for the massage (I think they didnt before, not entirely sure)
Fixes

I might be forgetting something

And now someone has edited your content. i tried to make the lens match her lipstick color
Nice outfit, do you have that outfit for the other poses as well?

Grigori_127

Modder
Dec 2, 2018
Bug report: Selecting Emma's White and Black overshirt (jacket) both equip the white jacket. :)
Weird, it's working correctly here

Nope, it was post number 924 of this thread, back in December, there's some other designs back around then but i don't know if was also drawn for the poses/scenes
Sad...

So, I think I am finished with my first ever "mod" for this game (heck, my first mod for ANY game :D )
Took a lot of editing, mostly existed files. Rogue has new hair for all poses including new "heads" for right shadowin. For now it is compatible only with "no tan" version. So, what is new:
1) Black sunglasses
2) New hair style
3) Brown Jacket
4) Green short top

Nice, just added to a branch on the github

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
1) Black sunglasses
2) New hair style
3) Brown Jacket
4) Green short top

I bet it will! And you just made the List!;)

Aug 23, 2018
I may sound like a dumb fuck for this but is the new build the one in the original post under download or is it on github because im confused af

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
I may sound like a dumb fuck for this but is the new build the one in the original post under download or is it on github because im confused af
It's quite simple really. The builds on Github are experimental, which means it will probably always be a bit ahead of the build in the OP. There's more bugs though, and it's really only intended for testing and reporting errors/bugs.
If you want a more stable experience I suggest downloading the build in the OP.

Goldboost

Jun 21, 2018
I know y'all just posted the new stable version, but is there a way to put the Sirens outfit in the downloaded game. (playing on a Mac if that makes a difference.) Thanks. Also, loving all the work!

Azie

May 27, 2018
Hey guys, so I've wanted to get some feedback on stuff Im working on. Keep in mind, I've never done any work like this before, so consider this my first skin :p
I found this image of Rogue on accident, and thought it would be good to make something similar in game. Right now Ive done all the "sprite" options, including wet hair, blush etc (however, still did not start on her "tan" version).
Also have a little bit of things done on her "doggy" images.
Of course, considering I'm new to this, I am sure there are some mismatches and slight "artifacts", but still, if at least somebody here likes what he sees, then I am happy :D
Both of you are doing God's work.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes