Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
Emma Fix file.... Just unzip in "Rogue-like/game" folder? Or into "Rogue-like/game/renpy" folder?
Open your Rouge-like Game folder, inside it create a folder called Emma and put the file in it, then rename and delete the number it should read Emma_Sex.rpy

Both of you are doing God's work.
They really do, i know it sounds greedy but as soon as we get that classic Rogue suit we really need that Hairstyle later on! :p

Reactions: Azie

mr_crap

Jun 24, 2018
Actually, can we increase love stats for Mystique? If yes, what is the best way to do it? Thanks in advance.

Lover0fArt

Aug 5, 2016
How to make Rogue wear the skimpier swimsuit when she shows up at the pool? Is there a way? I don't see a category for assigning it in the 'Wardrobe' menus. Was hoping she would do it by herself once Inhibition is maxed but still, no.

Grigori_127

Modder
Dec 2, 2018
How to make Rogue wear the skimpier swimsuit when she shows up at the pool? Is there a way? I don't see a category for assigning it in the 'Wardrobe' menus. Was hoping she would do it by herself once Inhibition is maxed but still, no.
She needs to be exhibitionist. The same applies for Emma and Kitty
If you wanna force it, open console and type $ R_Traits.append("exhibitionist")
Otherwise just do stuff like touching her, fucking her or whatever in public until
you get a message saying she has become an exhibitionist.

Reactions: Lover0fArt

nvts

Jul 13, 2017
OP updated

New builds for PC, Mac and Linux. Android keeps failing for me (as usual), so that will come at a later time.
We've changed the file structure, so you will have to have to extract it to a new folder. Don't extract it to your current game folder. You will also have to start a new game.

None of the builds has been tested, so please let us know if you experince bugs.
There's no changelog at the moment.
thank you

Reactions: Tinymanhood

Lover0fArt

Aug 5, 2016
She needs to be exhibitionist. The same applies for Emma and Kitty
If you wanna force it, open console and type $ R_Traits.append("exhibitionist")
Otherwise just do stuff like touching her, fucking her or whatever in public until
you get a message saying she has become an exhibitionist.
Got it. Thanks.

mbRjpZLD

Apr 28, 2017
what are the instructions for building the game yourself from the github repository? Never built a renpy game before. What tool do I need? I already cloned the git repo.

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
How does one update renpy games without losing save games?
It all depends on how much of the code we change.

what are the instructions for building the game yourself from the github repository? Never built a renpy game before. What tool do I need? I already cloned the git repo.
I'm not sure what you're asking. If you just want to play the game, then all you have to do is download it from the OP.
If you want to do some modding you'll need to learn Python.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Without knowing your knowledge i'm not sure what you want to do exactly.

You can download ren'py itself and something like Editra if you just want to use the art to muck around. That's as simple as using "image *and a picture name*" to define pictures and then "Label start:" to get it running, "show *pic name*" will show the pic, "hide *pic name*" will hide it. don't include the * though . There are tutorials out there but adding text is also fairly simple.

if you want to fully copy this with the right positioning, systems and even the fonts well that's a bit more complex, you'd need to work your way up from the basics but there are probably tutorials for everything if you know what you want to do.

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
Without knowing your knowledge i'm not sure what you want to do exactly.

You can download ren'py itself and something like Editra if you just want to use the art to muck around. That's as simple as using "image *and a picture name*" to define pictures and then "Label start:" to get it running, "show *pic name*" will show the pic, "hide *pic name*" will hide it. don't include the * though . There are tutorials out there but adding text is also fairly simple.

if you want to fully copy this with the right positioning, systems and even the fonts well that's a bit more complex, you'd need to work your way up from the basics but there are probably tutorials for everything if you know what you want to do.
Ren'Py is actually not even needed (unless you wanna do a actual build). All you need is UnRen. I would also suggest using something like Notepad++ instead of Editra.

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
Error while skinny-dipping with Rougue and Kitty together.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Skinny-dipping with either Rogue or Kitty alone does not give the error. Only when they're at the pool together.
Cheers! The attached file should fix it. Just extract and place it in "Rogue-Like/game".

Edit: Uploaded a .7z file instead. Uploading the script directly renamed it.

Grigori_127

Modder
Dec 2, 2018
If you're using windows you just need to drag the stuff from the repo to the folder 'game' inside the latest build.
Depending on the branch you plan on testing you might also need the newest images from the image pack (Mega).

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
Actually, can we increase love stats for Mystique? If yes, what is the best way to do it? Thanks in advance.
I have to check that, i am still testing the latest build out and it seems not to work, it however decreases if you upset her or something. I did not really got into her just finished Rogue & Kitty more or less.

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
Can i copy/paste the mod the V0.981f? Cause this is still at the V0.978e
You can try but expect Bugs cause all the Emma stuff will mostly not work well with Oni's latest build. It is specially designed for V0.978e!

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes