Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes
Jan 11, 2018
I was curious, why was the idea of selfies abandoned? I mean, Kitty/Rogue only have 1 pose each. I personally think its a cool addition, and with some time something like this could be added. If its as simple as "lack of images", then I saved these 2 "base images" just in case :)

Grigori_127

Modder
Dec 2, 2018
I was curious, why was the idea of selfies abandoned? I mean, Kitty/Rogue only have 1 pose each. I personally think its a cool addition, and with some time something like this could be added. If its as simple as "lack of images", then I saved these 2 "base images" just in case :)
Yeah, I guess "lack of images" would be the main reason. If you can provide them as layers I could add them. Throw in their clothes as well and it would be even better.

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
Can i copy/paste the mod the V0.981f? Cause this is still at the V0.978e
It wouldn't work at all. We've changed the code and file structure too much.

Yeah, I guess "lack of images" would be the main reason. If you can provide them as layers I could add them. Throw in their clothes as well and it would be even better.
It looks to be just her basic poses, so I guess it could be done fairly easy with the assets we already have. I'd prefer new poses for it though.

Jan 11, 2018
It looks to be just her basic poses, so I guess it could be done fairly easy with the assets we already have. I'd prefer new poses for it though.
Im sure we all would LOVE to see new poses, but thats up to Oni or some really good artist (Maniek92, Im looking in your direction).
As for now, I think basic poses are still better than 1 pose IMO

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
Im sure we all would LOVE to see new poses, but thats up to Oni or some really good artist (Maniek92, Im looking in your direction).
As for now, I think basic poses are still better than 1 pose IMO
I disagree. If we keep just reusing poses it becomes boring for both the player and the people working on it. I wouldn't say it's too difficult creating new poses. After all, I was the one who created the missionary pose for Rogue.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
If people can do more poses, then please do the standard poses with different arms undressing tops and bottoms. Lifting up a top could be used for either a selfie, or a strip show, or forced exhibitionism, or some across classroom flirting, the possibilities are limited only by your imagination.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
does the expermental builds require the new version or the old ones cause can't get it to even start.

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
does the expermental builds require the new version or the old ones cause can't get it to even start.
You just unpack to a new folder and play. Should work. There's really no reason to use the experimental build right now though. The mod was just updated with the latest changes from Github.

Gaoraga

Oct 22, 2017
Hey I have a question. How do you get all the new cloths this MOD gives? I have only been able to get the ones in the normal game

crazyman5005

Aug 15, 2017
during Emma's blowjob the dick stays out of mouth, though it works with oni's. error with titjob and trying to fondle her breast at the same time

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
OP Updated

-Added Android build
-Bugfix

The Android build hasn't been tested. Please let me know if it works or not.
I downloaded the one in op after your post, but the phone notes it as 24.08 version.
It works.

Minor stuff so far:
- it prompts "Rogue throws her clothes on" when she comes to your room on her own for touch experimentation
- Emma's pants are damp (black spot) on first meeting during class, but they stay clean no matter the state of arousal
- Fingered Emma through her pants. (She allowed fingering but not taking her clothes off. I get it it's just visual and you can imagine shoving a hand down her pants, but it looks wrong as it is now..)
- made a party with Emma in the shower, took her around campus in her towel (the one covering just the main part of her front) and into my room. Offered a massage, she accepted only with the towel on, towel turned green from white, doubled in size and covered her all around. Merely a matter of consistency, no more..
- Emma massage fully clothed, says no to taking off her jacket, massage is done without jacket anyway.
- Emma at swimming pool, time period change, if she doesn't move somewhere else, she'll tell me to wait for her to switch outfits and just goes from wet swimsuit and hair to dry swimsuit and hair. Seems unnecessary..
- X-23 looks like a chipmunk, no offence to the artist. (For a moment there during the intro handjob i thought she'd bite my dick off, then run away with my nuts..)

But it does work with no issues so far. Do i have the right version though? No idea.

Reactions: Dboss

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
I downloaded the one in op after your post, but the phone notes it as 24.08 version.
It works.

Minor stuff so far:
- it prompts "Rogue throws her clothes on" when she comes to your room on her own for touch experimentation
- Emma's pants are damp (black spot) on first meeting during class, but they stay clean no matter the state of arousal
- Fingered Emma through her pants. (She allowed fingering but not taking her clothes off. I get it it's just visual and you can imagine shoving a hand down her pants, but it looks wrong as it is now..)
- made a party with Emma in the shower, took her around campus in her towel (the one covering just the main part of her front) and into my room. Offered a massage, she accepted only with the towel on, towel turned green from white, doubled in size and covered her all around. Merely a matter of consistency, no more..
- Emma massage fully clothed, says no to taking off her jacket, massage is done without jacket anyway.
- Emma at swimming pool, time period change, if she doesn't move somewhere else, she'll tell me to wait for her to switch outfits and just goes from wet swimsuit and hair to dry swimsuit and hair. Seems unnecessary..
- X-23 looks like a chipmunk, no offence to the artist. (For a moment there during the intro handjob i thought she'd bite my dick off, then run away with my nuts..)

But it does work with no issues so far. Do i have the right version though? No idea.
Thanks for the very detailed report!
You can ignore the version number, it sounds like all the changes are there. Not sure why it shows that, as I changed it when packing it.
Hopefully we'll have most of these bugs ironed out in the next update.
As for X-23, that's something you gotta report to Oni. We didn't draw her.

Grigori_127

Modder
Dec 2, 2018
It works.

Minor stuff so far:

- Oni introduced that error, needs fixing indeed
- Someone commented out the wet stain overlay, weird, will look at it later
- Lack of art
- Lack of art
- Might be hard to fix
- It's official art

Reactions: eosar

crazyman5005

Aug 15, 2017
titjob fondling breast error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Emma/Emma_Sex.rpy", line 1758, in <module>
NameError: name 'PrimaryLust' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script Locations.rpyc", line 551, in script call
File "script Functions.rpyc", line 1395, in script call
File "script Locations.rpyc", line 2123, in script call
File "script Functions.rpyc", line 2852, in script call
File "script Locations.rpyc", line 1435, in script call
File "script Locations.rpyc", line 1294, in script call
File "script Locations.rpyc", line 941, in script call
File "script Functions.rpyc", line 1418, in script call
File "Emma/Emma_Chat.rpyc", line 96, in script call
File "Emma/Emma_Chat.rpyc", line 1654, in script call
File "Emma/Emma_Sex.rpyc", line 118, in script call
File "Emma/Emma_HJ.rpyc", line 1669, in script call
File "Emma/Emma_Sex.rpyc", line 1758, in script
File "E:\other\xmen\Rogue-Like-0.978e-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "E:\other\xmen\Rogue-Like-0.978e-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092

Grigori_127

Modder
Dec 2, 2018
- Oni introduced that error, needs fixing indeed
- Someone commented out the wet stain overlay, weird, will look at it later
- Lack of art
- Lack of art
- Might be hard to fix
- It's official art
I skiped this one. I think it's like this for all the girls

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
titjob fondling breast error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script Locations.rpyc", line 1435, in script call
File "script Locations.rpyc", line 1294, in script call
File "script Locations.rpyc", line 941, in script call
File "script Functions.rpyc", line 1418, in script call
File "Emma/Emma_Chat.rpyc", line 96, in script call
File "Emma/Emma_Chat.rpyc", line 1654, in script call
File "Emma/Emma_Sex.rpyc", line 118, in script call
File "Emma/Emma_HJ.rpyc", line 1669, in script call
File "Emma/Emma_Sex.rpyc", line 1758, in script
File "E:\other\xmen\Rogue-Like-0.978e-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "E:\other\xmen\Rogue-Like-0.978e-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
You need to download the newest build. That bug was fixed.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes