Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

crazyman5005

Aug 15, 2017
You need to download the newest build. That bug was fixed.
downloaded again and tried it still happened(unless i have to start a new game to fix it?) though i do know you have to speed up with the titjob then fondle the breast to trigger it.
and just in case it was missed do to my poor grammer in my first post
Desktop Screenshot 2019.01.30 - 17.27.49.41.png

Azie

May 27, 2018
I'm just gonna wait until Rogue's new outfits are implemented into the mod, but keep up all the awesome work!

GMArcturus

Oct 14, 2017
I know I haven't been around here much, but I was just wondering why Rogue's cheerleading top is classified as a bra in this game and not an overshirt? Shouldn't it be an overshirt so she can wear a bra under it?

Grigori_127

Modder
Dec 2, 2018
downloaded again and tried it still happened(unless i have to start a new game to fix it?) though i do know you have to speed up with the titjob then fondle the breast to trigger it.
and just in case it was missed do to my poor grammer in my first post
View attachment 235770
I found a "fix" for it but it's kind of weird, someone else is looking for some better way to fix it
Edit: For the BJ I mean. I'll take a look at the fondling on later

abuz12

Jun 11, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to improve my relationship with Raven and Laura? Raven s room is opened but I can t improve her. Thanks

AtipTheFirst

Sep 20, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to improve my relationship with Raven and Laura? Raven s room is opened but I can t improve her. Thanks
Raven needs a lot of work. Flirt with a shoulder rub, spend time studying, at the end of the day, leave when she asks. Do this for a fair few days and slowly build up. Eventually she'll let you touch her cheek, but always go with the mean answer (you loved it responses). You might loose a few love points but the other two build up eventually.

Laura just does the handy - she's not contactable yet after that scene (unless I've missed something)

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
There's an overlook in Emma's wardrobe menu. I can only set 3 custom sets, but when recalling the outfits, all the 7 slots are available. Checking the 'Emma_Chat.rpy', I see in 'Emma_Clothes' label there's only 3 options to set the custom sets. Minor copy/pasting & edit resolve the issue, but it would be nice if the distributed version fix this.

Also, there's no black version for her white skirt?

Reactions: bella7

Ellano7

Sep 22, 2018
Raven in her human form still has missing scenes,right? There is a ''prefer the real Raven'' option under the button ''appearance'' while she already is in her real form in most h-scenes.

Reactions: Ragata

AtipTheFirst

Sep 20, 2018
Raven in her human form still has missing scenes,right? There is a ''prefer the real Raven'' option under the button ''appearance'' while she already is in her real form in most h-scenes.
Appears to be. You also can't get rid of the glasses in some scenes too.

Lot of scope for her though, especially if she is in one of the other girls form and they are there too. Some interesting threesome dialogues (but I imagine massive amounts of work)

hello.jpg

Nov 7, 2017
Great game and mod. I think I got most everything--are there any other conditional/hidden outfits than:

-Bondage gear for Kitty/Rogue (unlocked by nicknaming them slave)
-some sort of torn tights outfit for Rogue (I trained in the danger room a bunch with the green outfit, never got it, but no big deal)

DrakeTLD

May 23, 2017
Great game and mod. I think I got most everything--are there any other conditional/hidden outfits than:

-Bondage gear for Kitty/Rogue (unlocked by nicknaming them slave)
-some sort of torn tights outfit for Rogue (I trained in the danger room a bunch with the green outfit, never got it, but no big deal)
For the torn tights she has to be wearing the yoga pants/tights and be obedient ( wear w/panties) and shameless (going commando) enough.

Reactions: hello.jpg

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
For the torn tights she has to be wearing the yoga pants/tights and be obedient ( wear w/panties) and shameless (going commando) enough.
Could you give a screenshot of this? I have all the girls at max stats and have exhibitionist trait, but not seeing any difference with yoga pants (I'm assuming Kitty, right?).

hello.jpg

Nov 7, 2017
Could you give a screenshot of this? I have all the girls at max stats and have exhibitionist trait, but not seeing any difference with yoga pants (I'm assuming Kitty, right?).
Rogue, not kitty. It's not the standard green outfit, you've got to switch in different legwear (the tights). Then it triggered immediately for me.

Looking forward to bondage unlocks for Emma and Mystique, personally! And it's hilarious that you can set Kitty's bondage outfit (with arms secured behind her back) to be what she wears to the gym

hello.jpg

Nov 7, 2017
Oh, I guess I never unlocked Rogue licking Kitty's ass, or Kitty going down on Rogue (or further than that).

Are those unlocked by just grinding the girls' actions with each other, or something else? All their stats with me are maxed

DrakeTLD

May 23, 2017
...He specifically asks about the torn tights for ROUGE in the post above mine. You change her into those just like you lock in her outfits and sleepwear...

MaxVaron

Jan 28, 2018
So, I think I am finished with my first ever "mod" for this game (heck, my first mod for ANY game :D )
Took a lot of editing, mostly existed files. Rogue has new hair for all poses including new "heads" for right shadowin. For now it is compatible only with "no tan" version. So, what is new:
1) Black sunglasses
2) New hair style
3) Brown Jacket
4) Green short top
5) Black leather pants (normal and pulled down)
Everything is packed into .rar file the way it should be foldered in game.

Hope it makes into mod in future updates :p
I installed your mod, but I don´t see the options for rogue to wear that clothes or to change her hair.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes