Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
am I an idiot or something?
The new clothing the mod offers simply wont appear anywhere, even in the shop. Anyone got any ideas?

Karasu-sama

Feb 12, 2018
am I an idiot or something?
The new clothing the mod offers simply wont appear anywhere, even in the shop. Anyone got any ideas?
I shall pass down the same advice that was passed down to me. The new clothes aren't in the store. The girls already have them in their clothing customization options.

Reactions: Augeus

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Right that might be why I couldn't find them it's just the mod before items were in the store oh well

fcasual95

Feb 15, 2019
I made a proof of concept "mod" for .981 that loads clothing items for Kitty from a folder. It should make modding easier for everyone, since artists won't have to wait to get their items ingame. BUT, don't get too excited, right now this only loads legwear (and overwear, if you use v2).

To install just drop everything in the "game" folder. You need to unpack the game, so use unren or rpatool first.

Adapting this to the other clothing items (and to the other girls) shouldn't be difficult. The hardest part is making the menus, which have to be generated programatically. From what I've seen, the underwear menu would be the hardest one to migrate to this system.

I started with legwear because these items are the simplest of the bunch. The rest need, for example, taboo checks before Kitty accepts to wear them. If you check the manifest file for any of the overwear items you should get an idea of how I implemented that.

Lastly, I know you guys are working on .978 but porting this back shouldn't be hard at all. Hopefully it would just work. I mention this because I won't be working on this thing anymore. At least not in the near future. So, I'm dropping it here in the hope that someone will pick it up and extend it.

aexiel

Sep 5, 2018
Uhhh guys, I'm playing on android and I'm stuck entering my character's name. This is only happening on the current build as I came from a build last year.

Please help. T.T

Avarage33

Sep 4, 2017
Okay im dumb how do i update the mod manually?? since there seems to be a lot of stuff added in on github and a simple redownload didint change anything ? :(

Avarage33

Sep 4, 2017
Follow the steps in the OP where it says 'Installation'/
those steps show how to mod the vanilla game manually from what i understand
i cant update the modded game with github stuff
i downloaded the master branch from github dumped it into modded version 0.978e and nothing changed :/

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
those steps show how to mod the vanilla game manually from what i understand
i cant update the modded game with github stuff
i downloaded the master branch from github dumped it into modded version 0.978e and nothing changed :/
First of all, you need to read everything that is written in the OP
The "installation" describes how to put the mod on the author's game.
And if you look below you can see ready links for any system.
All you need to do is click the desired link. (..All In One...)
capsule_sm_120.jpg
Mod is a separate game, the basis of version V0.978e. If you need version 0.981, etc. go to the theme with the author's game.
The development of this mod by numbering does not depend on the author's version and it is senseless to demand a mod for 0.981. The current version (in OP) already includes authoring 0.981 elements.
If someone needs a mod called 0.981f there is a way to get it - do it yourself.
In this topic, the numbering if it will change only if desired and necessary for the developers of the mod.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Ddid that old rogue outfit get added anywhere, i saw the guy post it as a picture but i don't know where i can find the items for use

mbRjpZLD

Apr 28, 2017
First of all, you need to read everything that is written in the OP
The "installation" describes how to put the mod on the author's game.
And if you look below you can see ready links for any system.
All you need to do is click the desired link. (..All In One...)
View attachment 247711
Mod is a separate game, the basis of version V0.978e. If you need version 0.981, etc. go to the theme with the author's game.
The development of this mod by numbering does not depend on the author's version and it is senseless to demand a mod for 0.981. The current version (in OP) already includes authoring 0.981 elements.
If someone needs a mod called 0.981f there is a way to get it - do it yourself.
In this topic, the numbering if it will change only if desired and necessary for the developers of the mod.
You don't understand the request. The download link refers to an outdated version from last year. The person you quoted however would like to play the latest master branch release of the mod from the github repository and asks how to apply the changes from the mod's git repo on top of the last release (of the mod). Nothing at all to do with 0.981 or any other official version.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
You don't understand the request. The download link refers to an outdated version from last year. The person you quoted however would like to play the latest master branch release of the mod from the github repository and asks how to apply the changes from the mod's git repo on top of the last release (of the mod). Nothing at all to do with 0.981 or any other official version.
I know it. I specifically wrote that. Should't regard my answer as referring only to the one who asked this particular question. Regard this as additional information.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
What is different about Github version?
Does the normal download one have everything included?

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes