Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

aexiel

Sep 5, 2018
Can't get past the name screen on Android.
i have same issue. I believe it's an issue with the version of renpy used with the current build of the mod. all i could find online was a fix for renpy but that is on the code side. since i currently don't have a pc i can't make the fix myself.

renpy fixed the issue some time ago and was applied to current build of the vanilla game and spear1403's android port of it.

can i ask for a save pls? this is currently the easiest fix for it now

Reactions: Onahoe

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
So that 90's Rogue outfit that previous poster did is that in the mod?
Also can we add dates to Emma & the Kitty titjob for completion sake by chance?

Grigori_127

Modder
Dec 2, 2018
So that 90's Rogue outfit that previous poster did is that in the mod?
Also can we add dates to Emma & the Kitty titjob for completion sake by chance?
The outfit is not in yet, adding a bodysuit is a little more complex
I might look at Emma's dates later on
Kitty titjob would need the art

Z-Wave

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
I just realized there is a modded version of my favorite game :eek:

Thank you very much dear mods! I'll put this on my Android right away! See you in 5 hours... or a day... or weeks... damn you added a lot of stuff!

Reactions: Grigori_127

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Er I mean the assets for the titjob exist so why not rip them from that version of the game?
Emma is also missing a lot of dialogue AND her in sex dialogue is still Kitty's instead of her own dialogue.

Grigori_127

Modder
Dec 2, 2018
Er I mean the assets for the titjob exist so why not rip them from that version of the game?
Emma is also missing a lot of dialogue AND her in sex dialogue is still Kitty's instead of her own dialogue.
You mean Rogue's titjob? I don't know, Kitty's tits are way smaller than Rogue's, it would look weird.
At this point its gotten kind of hard to track which of Emma's dialogue are missing and which are still Kitty's, if you could point out the ones you find, it would be easier to fix.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
You mean Rogue's titjob? I don't know, Kitty's tits are way smaller than Rogue's, it would look weird.
At this point its gotten kind of hard to track which of Emma's dialogue are missing and which are still Kitty's, if you could point out the ones you find, it would be easier to fix.
No, Kitty has a titjob as of 981 as yeah her boobs ain't D's like Rogue's or mega milk like Emma's but she's still capable of rubbing her A's on your guy, I attached the titjob as well. The Emma dialogue I'll have to go through and tell you later what she says but she does say some stuff Kitty only should.

Grigori_127

Modder
Dec 2, 2018
No, Kitty has a titjob as of 981 as yeah her boobs ain't D's like Rogue's or mega milk like Emma's but she's still capable of rubbing her A's on your guy, I attached the titjob as well. The Emma dialogue I'll have to go through and tell you later what she says but she does say some stuff Kitty only should.
Oh cool, didn't know that, once I finish adding Rogue's bodysuit I'll take a look at that

Grigori_127

Modder
Dec 2, 2018
I finished adding Rogue's classic uniform made by @Maniek92 , also added a new tan style for Kitty (she'll get tanned depending on what she's wearing) and tried to fix Emmas BJ (not sure if its working correctly). If someone want to help out testing it (there'll probably be errors and/or some inconsistencies), here is the link:

This version is for windows, if you wanna test it on linux or mac you gonna have to make a version for it yourself, all the files are already unpacked so it shouldn't be hard.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I'll give it a shot my man, I'll also take a look at Emma's dialogue's to see if any leftover from Kitty's exists.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Oh here's an issue I've had with Kitty's selfie for a while, Kitty's chin is friggin' massive and it's really jarring to stare at. I'd edit it myself but I don't really know how to. Just shrink this so her face actually fits.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
So here's one example of Kitty's dialogue that Emma says, the other one being "That's like, so, good." Whereas Emma in 981 says stuff like this, ravish me and so forth. I included screenshots of the modded version & 981f, blurred out the name of my guy as it's irrelevant to the posting also ignore all the cum on her in shot 2 lel.

Grigori_127

Modder
Dec 2, 2018
Oh here's an issue I've had with Kitty's selfie for a while, Kitty's chin is friggin' massive and it's really jarring to stare at. I'd edit it myself but I don't really know how to. Just shrink this so her face actually fits.
There's another version of her face with smaller chin, I'm going to chage to it

So here's one example of Kitty's dialogue that Emma says, the other one being "That's like, so, good." Whereas Emma in 981 says stuff like this, ravish me and so forth. I included screenshots of the modded version & 981f, blurred out the name of my guy as it's irrelevant to the posting also ignore all the cum on her in shot 2 lel.
Thanks, gonna take a look at those lines

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Thanks man I haven't seen any issues inside the new version of the modded game there's one small immersion busting one where when you discover the girls in the shower they'll rip off their towel and change to another towel and say they weren't outdoor ready. It's nice to look at them naked but it's also strange as I doubt that behaviour is correct especially at lower inhibition levels.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes